Sallie Axl #24 Soyyyyy when life gives you eggs, poach them. Pinnochio Pryzbek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand she's not the brightest but by christ does she just read inspirational quotes on insta and spit them out at her followers thinking she's Wakefields Dalai Lama? Also, "leave bad things in the past"? You're the one who brings up your ex on a continuous basis and he left you MANY Mondays ago. If you want to make this your "thing" Sallie for the love of God please gain a deeper understanding of it you're embarrassing to look at, my 4 year old niece has a more comprehensive knowledge of mental health and psychology than you do love

Reactions: 16
perhaps people have seen this, but I found it fascinating - describing the life of a prostitute & some of the gory details that come with it. I think that she sounds very similar to Sallie. Especially when she says "money doesn't buy happiness" but then follows it up with "I want to have children and a normal life; That's all I really want. But I want to be rich."

• Sad
Reactions: 14
perhaps people have seen this, but I found it fascinating - describing the life of a prostitute & some of the gory details that come with it. I think that she sounds very similar to Sallie. Especially when she says "money doesn't buy happiness" but then follows it up with "I want to have children and a normal life; That's all I really want. But I want to be rich."
I find this really interesting. We hear a lot of stories of women who do it to support their families but i want to hear from the insta huns who do it for handbags

Reactions: 15
‘Get away from anyone who causes you stress’ probably isn’t the best thing to write while you’re on a train leaving the city your daughters live in..,

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched these stories- sorry but giving advice on how to be a happy person... what if you have depression‽ honestly these influencers giving out their advice... shush

Reactions: 9
Just watched these stories- sorry but giving advice on how to be a happy person... what if you have depression‽ honestly these influencers giving out their advice... shush
Terrible advice. Didn’t Kate Hayes say making your bed makes you happy and putting on the kettle, or something like that 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
my child causes me stress, my husband stresses me out sometimes, work causes me stress. Other people stress me out daily.

I don’t run away from everything that causes stress. It is a good thing, everyone has to deal with it in some form.

Ridiculous to think anyone is going to take life advice from her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On they train.... only fans ain’t paying off getting your rat gash out Sal?
Is it the fact you cannot afford a enterprise car or have enterprise banned you for the cum ridden seat stains you left behind?

Reactions: 8
2 weeks of ‘family time’. She left Wakefield Friday evening as the kids break up for Easter and she lasted till the first Monday afternoon 🤣

Successful Sal with her blank diary. Watching episodes of MAFS doesn’t count as work either 😂😂
I was about to comment this haha. She literally exposed herself with her blank diary!

‘Soooooooy’ busy ain’t ya bab?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.