Sallie Axl #24 Soyyyyy when life gives you eggs, poach them. Pinnochio Pryzbek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s shared Ashley cains go fund me for his daughter. I hope she’s actually donated some of only fans fanny money to them 🙄

Reactions: 12
These are the days that I cant bleeping stand her. Clearly had a blow dry yesterday cos her hair is a state when she does it. Back at the hotel before 4pm on ‘family Sunday’ like another lovely Tattler just said.. After so much time being kept away from your family why make time to post about hair extensions? Honest to bleeping God!

Reactions: 5
Did she duck she just wants some acknowledgement
Bandwagon much. It doesnt surprise me she would post about fundraising for a sick child and think ‘oh that’ll make me look great, look like a good Mum, def get my impressions up’. Anything for a few likes Sallie. duck off and duck off. Your strategic photos are as pathetic as you. All FAKE.

This about your kids Sal yeh?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So her mums house has a canvas picture as big as a 70inch tv of her kids.... I ain’t seen one in sals bedsit... saying that the witch ain’t got room too busy buying mirrors to fit her wide gash on and rack up her next fat fairy dust trail.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's deliberately stood in front of the canvas getting a video of her and poor Vegas, so she could get the pic of the kids in the background. So she must not be allowed to share pics of them on SM but her way around it is to act dumb like she had no idea the pic was in the background. Bore off Sal.

Reactions: 3
A couple of glasses of wine. Surely you would want to be as clear headed as possible for seeing the children you claim to miss. You’d drink in every moment with them.
It’s metaphorical Sal ya dope.

Reactions: 10
A couple of glasses of wine. Surely you would want to be as clear headed as possible for seeing the children you claim to miss. You’d drink in every moment with them.
It’s metaphorical Sal ya dope.
especially when alcohol is a gateway to taking coke. More likely to say duck it let’s do a line when you’ve had a drink.

Reactions: 8
That writhing and showing her “operated” scrambled egg stomach off in videos makes me want to stick dog tit in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why’s her bellybutton still so fucked even after more surgery on it 😂 what a mess

Reactions: 4
inbound95310559677305770.jpg
same that's what u get when u take free surgery off any fucker that will offer it to anyone for free promotion

Reactions: 3
Sallie doll. Your ‘new account’ was an old account you set up as a cleaning business, 98% of the followers probably followed your cleaning account for a follow back, the other 1% are Tattlers and the other 1% are a few OF tuna canoes you know. duck off xxx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.