Sallie Axl #24 Soyyyyy when life gives you eggs, poach them. Pinnochio Pryzbek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always make out she’s really happy, that life is good and she has everything she wants??
If I didn’t have my kids with me I’d be bleeping distraught and wouldn’t even be able to show my face in public let alone all over social media flogging my mog!
She has no shame at all! 😬
Flogging my mog......oh my god you win hahha I am dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know at 10/11 I’d of been bored out of my skull getting dragged around restaurants all weekend for my birthday.

a lot of places have reopened now, wouldn’t it have been nice to take her to something a bit more entertaining and kid friendly.
Has to be about Sal doesn’t it

Reactions: 10
I criiiinge at these pointless side eye video clips she keeps doing. The self loathing is unreaaaallll

Reactions: 10
Seen sals name on a few threads so thought I'd have a nosey. Can't believe this grot bag lives in wakey, feel like I need to move now 🤣 I don't follow her but these threads have given me a good laugh

Reactions: 5
You should have taken some sly pics 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I know I should! Let the rat gurls down there didn't i. She ended up getting a table outside Boujee, N must have been bored shitless. Cute little girl she is. Sal swanning round with her jacket half off her shoulders, and her poor ma with a broken foot or something (she had one of them boots on) trailing behind her......she's a mess. She stood out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 9
Does the 9+ mean thats how many insta accounts she has?
they are all her businesses......🤥🤣

I feel like this is just her advertising to us lot that she’s once again “getting her kids back” 🤥 as if your mates wouldn’t already follow you.....😏

Fishy flaps doesn’t even have any mates anyway anyway....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.