Sallie Axl #22 Litter tray by the bed, thinking of Ged, on the beg for a free sunbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me her user name is on IG please and thank you

Reactions: 1
The only place Sal will be going on a trip is to pugneys or newillerdam where she did her ankle in.... (shame it weren’t her face)
I officially dislike her with a passion, she doesn’t give two fucks about anyone but herself.

Covid never applied to her- shes exempt remember for mask wearing, but wears a full gif mask and a flashes her dog bitten burger nips at the Asda, and the goes on to flaunts new hair and nails, she’s a bleeping disgrace.

No way on gods earth is she ever getting full responsibility for her children ever again. she can’t even look after herself.

She can’t afford to leave the country, it will be some rich sugar daddy that wants to bang her punched lasagna and share a line or two with her that will be paying.

Does anyone else notice she ain’t been far recently in her enterprise car..... she can’t afford the fuel money.
she only posted a video yesterday with her suitcase in back ground yesterday for attention- it’s the bleeping case she used last time she broke Covid rules driving to Liverpool for her quick fix and some dick!

also while am on one her bleeping lips have got bigger with any luck she’ll be tripping over the cunts!!!!!!
Say how you feel. 😂😂😂 only joking I cried at “punched lasagne “ 😂😂😂

Can someone tell me her user name is on IG please and thank you
Salaxlnew

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Say how you feel. 😂😂😂 only joking I cried at “punched lasagne “ 😂😂😂

Salaxlnew
I swear I wouldn’t take a breath if I saw her again... I most definitely will zoom into the minging twit and take a video and upload it!!!!

also as for her 5 year plan I’ll drop her some Lego bricks off! Daft bastard she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion- Sal would attend the opening of a envelope if it meant not seeing her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s something really weird about her new account. Some people I know are following her, who I know 100% wouldn’t of followed a Sallie axl account. So it was definitely someone’s account she’s bought/took over
I have followed Sal for years and followed the new account from the start and it was made for her youngest daughter then she changed it to a cleaning business but gain a following on it when she first had the baby so she’s not talking tit about this ONE thing

Reactions: 5
Begging for likes, bad cringe 🥴 she’s pond scum on an account that was a spying account for herself. The absolute shame of it 🙈
08294AA9-A781-4741-AB0C-A0D204D117FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.