Sallie Axl #22 Litter tray by the bed, thinking of Ged, on the beg for a free sunbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 22!

Thanks @Stripper Vicar for the suggestion

Her Instagram name is @SallieAxl__ (it’s a double underscore)

As we were!

Anyone up for doing a TLDR or has the link to the Wiki?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Little TLDR: Sallie thinks the moon is personally attacking her mood when in fact, she is just on a comedown & has taken it out on her pots and pans by chucking them out.
She was found out to have messaged a tattler viciously after doxxing her in regards to the passing of the tattlers husband.
Another woman who was harassed by a mate of Sallies on the assumption she was a tattler came and posted screenshots of some other malicious messages that suggested the woman was mentally unwell and that the police were en route to grab her hard drive (?) as evidence of her tattle use. The woman now feels deeply unsafe in the area.
Is moving out from her "mortgaged" bedsit probably because the landlord needs to chuck her out before she installs her bloody pelmets.

Has been very boring overall, despite constantly traveling and breaking covid rules.
Has claimed to earn close to 10,000 pounds a month on a story with screenshots from her OF, but was quickly pointed out by a tattler to be false.
Is currently cycling through the least sexually appealing poses for her OF, which has included what looks like her squatting in the same manner a cat would when defecating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Little TLDR: Sallie thinks the moon is personally attacking her mood when in fact, she is just on a comedown & has taken it out on her pots and pans by chucking them out.
She was found out to have messaged a tattler viciously after doxxing her in regards to the passing of the tattlers husband.
Another woman who was harassed by a mate of Sallies on the assumption she was a tattler came and posted screenshots of some other malicious messages that suggested the woman was mentally unwell and that the police were en route to grab her hard drive (?) as evidence of her tattle use. The woman now feels deeply unsafe in the area.
Is moving out from her "mortgaged" bedsit probably because the landlord needs to chuck her out before she installs her bloody pelmets.

Has been very boring overall, despite constantly traveling and breaking covid rules.
Has claimed to earn close to 10,000 pounds a month on a story with screenshots from her OF, but was quickly pointed out by a tattler to be false.
Is currently cycling through the least sexually appealing poses for her OF, which has included what looks like her squatting in the same manner a cat would when defecating.
Defecating 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I still cannot get over those extensions, they remind me of something you would buy off Ebay in 2007

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And again playing ignorance to Covid rules.... hanging with Sophie Tai.... just found her Facebook 😯 wow!

sounds as think as that thick twit Sallie...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought her hair was nice when it was brown and short. Why get those extensions though. Just no need.

Reactions: 14
Why’s she pretending she’s missed sun beds when she’s been going on them and posting pics the last few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone on hear called nat a lie why does she talk like that 🤢
It was more like “Na-a-ley”... not sure why she’s saying she’s been having a conversation with her daughter?!

She’s going live this evening to talk about skin care, just incase anyone wants skin care advice from someone who goes on sunbeds and who’s skin looks like an old leather handbag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Loving the sunbed glow on her chest not been on a sunbed honest.... I bleeping hate this vile human being why the duck do I even look... I swear be hopes I don’t bump into the bleep!

When I saw in the range yesterday I should of just given her a dressing down.... and pulled her her bleeping hair out and pulled her thong over her ears the dirty rotten stinking piece of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The title is 👌🏼

SALLIE: hey everyone! I’m going to go live in a bit and tell you how my skin is naturally beauts at 34 (Disclaimer: I do have Botox, fillers, tons of bleeping face tan on and I never ever appear on Insta without using a filter but I promise I’m dead gorg)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.