Sallie Axl #22 Litter tray by the bed, thinking of Ged, on the beg for a free sunbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie... Katie Price’s petition to make people use ID for social media will have absolutely no impact on this private forum whatsoever!!
Also, there’s a lot of people who require privacy online and on social media platforms whether that be because of their job, or personal safety etc... The petition is going to do nothing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can't speak for avon but body shop is notorious for the poor quality of their products, and just generally dangerous/greedy business practices. There's a YouTube video by illuminaughtii about them I highly recommend. They are matched well with Sal though, both fake feminist/eco warriors and scammers.
Bodyshop used to be a great brand until they sold out to MLM business model. That product she is using in the video claims to be a peel but it’s just a gimmick and it’s not dead skin cells you see it’s just the products pilling

Reactions: 12
So she gets her hair, nails, lips, Botox done, Goes on sun beds, Goes to restaurants, meets up with whoever she pleases all through lockdown, And makes no secret about it at all flaunts it all over her stories and then rants about how every body else is so awful! She really has 0 self awareness my god!

Sal all I say on here i would say to your face hun... 😩
Same!

Reactions: 16
What is putting ID in going to do. Data protection and all that
I have a right to remain anonymous so that some psycho Z list celeb doesn’t turn up at my door shouting ‘you’re just a bleeping rat gurrrllll’
Not that she could afford the bus fare to my gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck sake Sal ya absolute WEAPON. We are not behind fake accounts on this forum!!!! A fake account is like the one you had where you monitored/stalked/spied on people that you’ve now made your official account (because it had more followers) duck off with this obsession with this site. We can say as we bleeping please.........the day I start sending you horrific and targeted online abuse using a fake name and profile photo is the day you can call me a troll. Until then, I’ll continue using this forum to discuss MY opinions of anyone I bleeping well like (or dislike).........for someone who celebrates freedom you’re sure conforming to being tagged, ID’d, tracked and traced regarding online activity!!!

absolute moron you. There’s hundreds of ANONYMOUS girls on only fans who want to keep their online activities private........so leave us the duck alone ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That top lip it’s always really red compared to the bottom lip, even with that gloss she applies by the minute. Think it’s way overfilled, must be sore if it’s that red

Reactions: 10
If she wasn’t such a bellend we wouldn’t talk about her. She brings it on herself 😩

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise ANYONE returning to the uk from over seas has to self isolate and their own cost at a hotel for 10 days booked through a government website?? My mates work handles it all even government officials have to go to these hotels so duck knows what she thinks is gonna happen if she does manage to get out the country 😆😆😆

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise ANYONE returning to the uk from over seas has to self isolate and their own cost at a hotel for 10 days booked through a government website?? My mates work handles it all even government officials have to go to these hotels so duck knows what she thinks is gonna happen if she does manage to get out the country 😆😆😆
Only those coming from the 33 red list countries need to pay for the hotel to quarantine in, anyone else can quarantine in their home when they return.
Unless she's going to Portugal which is on the list, but I've only half read this thread I thought she said she was going to Marbs? Then she'd have to do the 10 day isolation at home as Spain isn't on the list of 33 countries

Reactions: 7
Does anyone on this forum actually TROLL our Sal?

Or do we just comment on here regarding actions that our Sal chooses to post on SM for ALL to see.

No one approves of trolling.

Learn the difference our Sal

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She does realise that all this would do is, if there's ongoing racist abuse, stalkers, death threats (ya know, like, actual crimes 🙄) that happen via SM then that persons identity may be requested from facebook/instagram by the police as part of the investigation...

Ehhh Sal the law won't mean tattle have to provide our contact details directly to you upon request cos ur a bit miffed that we are pissing ourselves over u squatting down over ur litter tray and pretending to buy a property then 3 weeks later moving out 🤣🙄

The police would piss themselves as well if u actually went to them and asked them to investigate that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she not realise ANYONE returning to the uk from over seas has to self isolate and their own cost at a hotel for 10 days booked through a government website?? My mates work handles it all even government officials have to go to these hotels so duck knows what she thinks is gonna happen if she does manage to get out the country
Only those coming from the 33 red list countries need to pay for the hotel to quarantine in, anyone else can quarantine in their home when they return.
Unless she's going to Portugal which is on the list, but I've only half read this thread I thought she said she was going to Marbs? Then she'd have to do the 10 day isolation at home as Spain isn't on the list of 33 countries
In that case I hope she’s caught not isolating because she won’t... if she uploads anything it’ll be reported

Reactions: 5
Katie Price needs to shut up about things that’ll never happen and concentrate on her 14 kids before they end up being taken away like our Sal’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The only place Sal will be going on a trip is to pugneys or newillerdam where she did her ankle in.... (shame it weren’t her face)
I officially dislike her with a passion, she doesn’t give two fucks about anyone but herself.

Covid never applied to her- shes exempt remember for mask wearing, but wears a full gif mask and a flashes her dog bitten burger nips at the Asda, and the goes on to flaunts new hair and nails, she’s a bleeping disgrace.

No way on gods earth is she ever getting full responsibility for her children ever again. she can’t even look after herself.

She can’t afford to leave the country, it will be some rich sugar daddy that wants to bang her punched lasagna and share a line or two with her that will be paying.

Does anyone else notice she ain’t been far recently in her enterprise car..... she can’t afford the fuel money.
she only posted a video yesterday with her suitcase in back ground yesterday for attention- it’s the bleeping case she used last time she broke Covid rules driving to Liverpool for her quick fix and some dick!

also while am on one her bleeping lips have got bigger with any luck she’ll be tripping over the cunts!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sallies lips look very bruised 😒 looks like she’s had a top up and her nails done at the same time. Stupid ignorant witch

Reactions: 7
Imagine posting a skin care routine with a face that looks like it will spontaneously implode well before she hits 40. She has herself on all day, everyday this one. So sad that she actually believes her own lies though too bless her

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see her screen time. Swear I’ve never known anyone to do this many pointless stories

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.