Sallie Axl #22 Litter tray by the bed, thinking of Ged, on the beg for a free sunbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canโ€™t say I sit and wonder where names have gone ? What the duck is she on about ? At a loose end Sal

oh & preaching about skin . Your good skin is called โ€œPockowb Instagram filterโ€ ๐Ÿ™„

and imagine trying wash that hair ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her face didn't look like that last week. Has she had some fillers or Botox or something? Could be filters maybe.

Reactions: 6
No sorry why has her face got lumps n holes in by her mouth her face is not appealing at all gona look like Jackie aslone soon enough she will learn wen she gets a boched job know I know she has had botched jobs but I mean a casualty one but then that makes me think will she ever learn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has smoked like a chimney for years, her skin will be rank, not to mention the drug abuse. Never mind the regular sun beds.

As if anyone would want skin advice from her.

Botox, fillers and a twice weekly face fulls of cum wonโ€™t help her for much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like her lips look like a toddlers who has been licking them too much....just a big sore all round

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes messing tho? Right?
I'd rather take skin care advice from Michael Jackson.
Girls on another bleeping planet, her eyes are like saucers ๐Ÿ˜‚ sunbeds + skincare advice = TRY again you MESSS
two face from batman got better skin than this trollop ๐Ÿ˜‚ and this is just her ugly grid, don't get me started on the rest of her.
Urgh, riddled ๐Ÿคข

20210302_224653.jpg

Come on now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad its been mentioned about the glow on her chest.... swear to god she thinks we're stupid or gets a kick out of showing photos of her on the beds today and pretending it wasn't today... such a sad sad life she lives. Has to document it all and lies so effortlessly about stupid things.

Listen lumpy lips, I know you're as thick as a dying wasp but we are in a middle of a P A N D E M I C .. stay off the beds ( you'll thank me in 10 years ) stop putting tit in your face and please save the dreads for a qualified hairdresser when they open because you are as selfish as they come. No wonder the world's gone to tit and the only people that stick around her are as much of an air head as her.. my god what an absolute tool !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canโ€™t say I sit and wonder where names have gone ? What the duck is she on about ? At a loose end Sal

oh & preaching about skin . Your good skin is called โ€œPockowb Instagram filterโ€ ๐Ÿ™„

and imagine trying wash that hair ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
My hair is genuinely this long and natural, its beautiful but the Baine of my lifeeeeee. I give her till the end of the month before sallie scissor hands it at it again ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly she kills me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like were all not onto everything she does ๐Ÿ˜‚ off her cake in the bath with nobody to talk to but her phone about some mad thought she had staring at the ceiling in her bed sit alone ๐Ÿ˜‚

Built like a choc ice / slab of fudge (whoever came up with these comparisons you are a genius and I love you)
And that pic is edited and she still has the torso of a bloke ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she announces these lives she plans to do but never pulls through on to gain a sense of control over tattle. She sure as duck doesn't have any other followers she can pander to, her follower count stopped going up ages ago, pretty bleeping bleak really considering she says herself this is her job๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.