Sallie Axl #22 Litter tray by the bed, thinking of Ged, on the beg for a free sunbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll go live soon to tell us about her skincare and why her skin looks sooooyyy amazing!.....whilst she’s got a face full of fillers, Botox, boss eye surgery and Instagram filters 🥴

Reactions: 11
Loving the sunbed glow on her chest not been on a sunbed honest.... I bleeping hate this vile human being why the duck do I even look... I swear be hopes I don’t bump into the bleep!

When I saw in the range yesterday I should of just given her a dressing down.... and pulled her her bleeping hair out and pulled her thong over her ears the dirty rotten stinking piece of tit
I noticed the “glow”... her chest was so sunburnt, she looked like E.T.! And she wants to give skin care advice!! You can’t make this tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving the sunbed glow on her chest not been on a sunbed honest.... I bleeping hate this vile human being why the duck do I even look... I swear be hopes I don’t bump into the bleep!

When I saw in the range yesterday I should of just given her a dressing down.... and pulled her her bleeping hair out and pulled her thong over her ears the dirty rotten stinking piece of tit
I read that as dressing GOWN. I was like FFS has she's been getting her kit off in The Range now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read that as dressing GOWN. I was like FFS has she's been getting her kit off in The Range now?!

1. What the duck is going on with her horse face?
2. She is sunburnt to duck
3. She thinks she is clever tagging her mate instead of her mates shop
4. No shop is safe with Sal around. Milk will curdle and mirrors will spontaneously combust

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her top lip looks like what mine does when I get a cold sore infection

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I spotted that sunbed glow.

Makes me howl, talks about skincare yet goes on sunbeds
Calms yourself down madge from benidorm

• Haha
Clinique ...
Liz Earle ..
Oil of Olay ..
Lancôme ...
Blah blah blah
Noooo

.... witness the fitness - of Sallie skincare 🥴
Honestly how deluded can people actually be?! What on EARTH

• Haha
  • Wow
Went for piss did I miss her live?

have a wine have a line... look at me am wrinkle free part from my sausage wallet that’s like a punched lasagna

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Went for piss did I miss her live?

have a wine have a line... look at me am wrinkle free part from my sausage wallet that’s like a punched lasagna
She’s probably that pissed/high she forgot she even said about doing a live.. just like the last one she banged on about doing but magically it never materialised and hasn’t been mentioned since...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.