Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After she posted that being a drug dealer wasnt really a crime 😂
This triggered me. Does she not fathom that drugs indirectly and directly tear people’s (including children) lives apart?!? The absolute stupidness of her logic. The drug dealers she chases and idolises and thinks are sooooooooooy innocent who are selling drugs to children and parents of children. The drug dealers who traffic women and use desperate drug addicted users as mules & runners. They often have children!!!! Is she sooooooooooy stupid that she doesn’t realise that drugs cause death & destruction in many forms (accidental death, suicide, debt, poverty, families torn apart, children homeless and in care). I can’t count on two hands how many young people who came in last year DEAD.......many were regular attenders who’s last bit of ‘luck’ ran out and they took too much or had a dodgy batch INCLUDING cocaine use. We had a young couple with 2 children both found dead by their 6 year old after snorting cocaine cut with god knows what else.........is that not a life sentence for that child? Or there’s no food in the cupboards cos mums spent the food shopping money on a hit or the dealer she owes caught up with her and the child witnessed it all.

she’s an absolute moron.

And I haven’t even touched on the effect drugs have on MENTAL HEALTH. A clue Sallie, it’s bad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I reckon we’d rip her a new one to be honest.
She’d just be like SOYYYYY in between Tattlers laughing 🤣

I find it fuckin HILARIOUS that she thinks all 4000 of her bot account followers and remaining 508 tattle user followers on her Instagram would even be arsed that she’s “doxxed” someone on her story and possibly message them.

Why does her and Tanning Crank think that they’ve caught you doing something really bad crime when all we do is laugh at her European escapades, snort at her exposing herself in Asda, recoil at her square arse and sweaty minge and listen to real life tea being spilt 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I gave her my Tattle login and my full name all that would happen is tattle would gain some new members from all my mates once they saw what a twit she is and how funny this place is!

I only found this place because a Facebook friend was slagging it off once, and I was like "that sounds right up my street, let me click that link"

She might be on her way to you @QueenBarb2
Quick start deleting your hard drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I replied to her drug dealer post "saying that drugs hadn't done her any favours" she started ranting at me saying 'I was a pedophile lover' for defending them. Umm not what I said Sal, and then she threatened to share my post on her 'insta' for everyone to make up their mind about me trying to shame me. Don't think she liked my reply informing her she was using threats which was an offence. She needs help!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
If I gave her my Tattle login and my full name all that would happen is tattle would gain some new members from all my mates once they saw what a twit she is and how funny this place is!

I only found this place because a Facebook friend was slagging it off once, and I was like "that sounds right up my street, let me click that link"

Quick start deleting your hard drive.
Exactly how I found it 🤣🤣 Sallie was going on about tattle ... one of my pals was watching her live .. sent it to me to watch .. and I was like 🧐🧐🧐 ooooh

I’m Heading over there !!! Sounds right up my street 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ A used to think it was only me that thought Sallie was a complete and utter bleep !!! How wrong I was 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sooooyyyyy glad I met you all ❤❤❤

This triggered me. Does she not fathom that drugs indirectly and directly tear people’s (including children) lives apart?!? The absolute stupidness of her logic. The drug dealers she chases and idolises and thinks are sooooooooooy innocent who are selling drugs to children and parents of children. The drug dealers who traffic women and use desperate drug addicted users as mules & runners. They often have children!!!! Is she sooooooooooy stupid that she doesn’t realise that drugs cause death & destruction in many forms (accidental death, suicide, debt, poverty, families torn apart, children homeless and in care). I can’t count on two hands how many young people who came in last year DEAD.......many were regular attenders who’s last bit of ‘luck’ ran out and they took too much or had a dodgy batch INCLUDING cocaine use. We had a young couple with 2 children both found dead by their 6 year old after snorting cocaine cut with god knows what else.........is that not a life sentence for that child? Or there’s no food in the cupboards cos mums spent the food shopping money on a hit or the dealer she owes caught up with her and the child witnessed it all.

she’s an absolute moron.

And I haven’t even touched on the effect drugs have on MENTAL HEALTH. A clue Sallie, it’s bad.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s like the FBI agent hanratty, off catch me if you can 😂😂 won’t stop untill each tattler is hung drawn and quartered 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

she’s an absolute moron.

I totally agree with her about paedos but that's a whole other debate but for her saying that drug crimes doesnt deserve long sentences is utter bollocks.

Sal was probably on coke when she was typing that the hypocritical bleep

She’s like the FBI agent hanratty, off catch me if you can 😂😂 won’t stop untill each tattler is hung drawn and quartered 😂😂
Agent AXl working from a smashed screen iPhone 7

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I replied to her drug dealer post "saying that drugs hadn't done her any favours" she started ranting at me saying 'I was a pedophile lover' for defending them. Umm not what I said Sal, and then she threatened to share my post on her 'insta' for everyone to make up their mind about me trying to shame me. Don't think she liked my reply informing her she was using threats which was an offence. She needs help!!
Last year she done similar to me 🤣🤣 posted my business account called us all pedophile lovers and to block us 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I sent her a message asking if she was wired up right ?
She deleted it all about a minute later ..
She’s a Fucken dick head 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
After she posted that being a drug dealer wasnt really a crime 😂
maybe she needs to learn about countylines.

and about the fact her cheeky little line of coke has probably at some point been packed inside of a vulnerable 13 year olds orifices. A 13 year old girl who is routinely gang raped, beaten, threatened by 20 year old blokes. But ya know... that life is actually better than being at home where she gets raped and beaten and threatened by her own dad or step dad. Because that is the truth of it and that’s the kids that these people target to transport the drugs.

so next time people think drugs are a ‘victimless’ crime... your coke hasn’t been ethically sourced from an organic family run farm in bleeping Columbia... it’s been inside a child sexual exploitation victims hole. It’s this type of drug user that really makes me sick. Absolute selfish duck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

and about the fact her cheeky little line of coke has probably at some point been packed inside of a vulnerable 13 year olds orifices. A 13 year old girl who is routinely gang raped, beaten, threatened by 20 year old blokes. But ya know... that life is actually better than being at home where she gets raped and beaten and threatened by her own dad or step dad. Because that is the truth of it and that’s the kids that these people target to transport the drugs.

so next time people think drugs are a ‘victimless’ crime... your coke hasn’t been ethically sourced from an organic family run farm in bleeping Columbia... it’s been inside a child sexual exploitation victims hole. It’s this type of drug user that really makes me sick. Absolute selfish duck.
she’s a stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

👏👏👏👏👏👏 well bleeping said

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she twists things and deflects tho........so if you don’t agree with her soft stance on drugs you’re automatically a weirdo sympathiser? I feel like both crimes deserve a very long sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well done for reporting it. Sh
I don't even know where to start first time poster....only found tattle because of sallie and her friend.....Im one of the people that was outed for been a troll the irony is I only added sallies friend as a customer this person went out of there way to find my full name and location...my social isn't in my name...and publicly outed me as a troll....posting my details and pictures all over social media...I spoke to sallie through inbox on a few occasions been nice advising her of places to go in the wakefield area...it's the area I grew up in...I also adviced her not to run in the park at such an early time because of the goings on there it's not a safe place to be at unsociable house...we spoke about mental health I told her about my mental health and been sent to a hospital many years ago....and she told her friend all this I was deemed mentally unstable and not fit to have children by her friend...I have been to the police and it's all been logged ...the affect what they've had on my life since has really pushed me back a few steps....all over an add as a potential customer and been nice to sallie.....it's unfair these people can do this....I do have screen shots and will post in due course I just need to finalise with the officer dealing with my case before I post anything....ps I only made a member literally to post this
well done for reporting it. She is a bully! Honestly do not know how she has the audacity to cry troll with the amount of people she has abuser on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
As if the police would be allowed to tell some random that someone had been sectioned. And asking how they got to their page when Sallie kept tagging it! Absolute pair of dickheads they are.
As if the police don’t have enough to do than playing tattle cludo with them idiots.

I honestly don’t know why Sallie would even bring the police attention to this page. All the tit on her...she will end up the one getting arrested.

I'm bleeping dying laughing at the idea of them trying to suggest we all have hard drives about Sallie 😂😂😂 Sal I have a life, what are you on woman, no soul would ever have a hard drive full of your fanny flossing, thanks though
Drug paranoia is real 😳 when a person gets to that stage of drug use that they are paranoid and convinced of something that isn’t true .. in sallies case people have hard drives about her (actually cracking up ) then you know they are truly fallen down the rabbit hole.

I really hope she seeks the help she seriously needs. That salon girl clearly isn’t a true friend, she is just an enabler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with her about paedos but that's a whole other debate but for her saying that drug crimes doesnt deserve long sentences is utter bollocks.

Sal was probably on coke when she was typing that the hypocritical bleep

Agent AXl working from a smashed screen iPhone 7
I totally agree with her on this! In my eyes paedos deserve the worst sentence imaginable (and even that is not enough) I do agree drug dealers should get the harsh sentences they do but.....to give a drug dealer a 15 year custodial sentence and a pweirdo a suspended sentence or a measly 6-12 prison sentence is an absolute joke!!!
Our justice system stinks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I missed her stories today and doxxing. Good riddance that she’s taking a break, not arsed about her after she let us down with her live the witch!

Reactions: 8
136k fake followers and only one like and one retweet on her most of tweets.

What a sad little life Jane Sallie..

she’s also removed the cat crapping picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.