Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Slagatha Christie has risen from her grave this morning having clearly spent the early hours (5am club) investigating people to troll and dox for no reason whatsoever.
Surely being a boss bitch business woman who is trying to get her children back, she’d be spending her time on other things?? Though, she must have taken enough flange pics yesterday to put out “content” for a couple of days, so she may be having a day off?
I’ve reported her doxing posts and they appear to have been removed. She’s such a bully. If she’s not careful, she’ll have this Instagram account taken off her by Instagram, just like the last one was

Reactions: 21
She’s a very bad crank !!!! If only she put this much passion into her children !!!

Her kids should get on tattle actually, maybe then she’ll actually pay some attention to them !!!

Reactions: 24
Does anyone follow that account or know what’s on there now I really want to know what the persons posted

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow that account or know what’s on there now I really want to know what the persons posted
looks to me like a slimming world type account so I would imagine food and weight loss stuff. Name (sw) and profile pic eating. So doubt it’s anything offensive. Imagine just going through your actual followers and doing that. This person might just actually be a follower and know nothing about tattle.

Reactions: 7
Thank you for your services to tattle

Reactions: 12
Sal needs to get a fucking life and stop wasting her energies doxxing people on Instagram it’s sad! If only she put all this energy into making better life choices and stopped being a little wreck head.

Reactions: 10
When it asks you what you reporting it for which answer do you choose?

I need a shelf for my Plant pots lol
Hi, I can’t remember exact questions but I think it was along lines of report for bullying and harassment. Also other Tattlers have reported them for opening during lockdown, courtesy of Sallie’s tan lines.

Reactions: 3
That face so botched. It really is so sad what she has done as I genuinely thought she was a pretty girl.

Reactions: 15
I think Sallie has taken some inspiration from our glass table/poo chats in this. Looks like she’s been caught taking a dump.
Love how she’s got the plug in air freshener in the pic! Nothing says “sex” more than a 3volution!

Reactions: 26
Loving the background with the three way plug in....
Scent 1 to cover up the odour of her beaten flaps
Scent 2 to cover up the odour of her vile personality
Scent 3 to cover up the crank arse she’s just rubbed on the carpet.
Available to buy at BnM for less than her OF subscription

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.