Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found tattle what's with sallies accent when did she lose her kids .I unfollowed her last year. Found this thread
She stabbed her ex in front of her toddler. I think there have been issues before this anyway with her lifestyle, drugs, mental problems etc

Reactions: 2
Jealous of what? Your tuna canoe. I'm happy chillin with my kids whilst your galavanting all over the world for cock. Dont have kids if you cannot be arsed to look after them. Absolute embarrassment of a mother.

Reactions: 3
Well done . You should be so proud of yourself . Good luck with your scan xx

Reactions: 1
That last post I know the girls she’s with and she’s nothing I mean nothing like her. Seriously where and how does she just leach on to folk.

She is a joke! Absolutely no one is jealous love!

This post got me!?! She actually sells herself online for £3.99, takes drugs with teenagers, broke every lockdown rule and she has the balls to post something like this
Hahahaha yeah salli, fooled us by pretending to be a coke head, flying your flaps for a fiver.. who is the real salli ?!?!

Correct me if I'm wrong... but didn't Sallie make an account on here and go on a rant to everyone on one of the earlier pages of the last thread?

'I don't give a shit about anyone else's lives' ... we know love, not even your own kids lives ffs!

Reactions: 3
Did she ?!?! I've missed that one ffs

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how she claims to be a boss bitch and has had or attempted her own businesses but can’t even string a sentence together!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.