Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeaceAndPaws

Here she goes with her clean eating, positive vibez type shite. We all know its a comedown. And eh, the virus hasnt gone away you fucking idiot. Also, dont get me started on her vaccine nonsense. Shes the type that watches Facebook videos and thinks shes knows more in 5 minutes than a virologist or any other medical professional who actually went to college for years and did something with their life - unlike you, who gets their fanny out for a fiver. Fuck off

edited to add - i get really fucking annoyed at yokes like her who spread misinformation. Vaccines save lives. If the HPV vaccine had of been available then I was in school then I most likely would not have been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer when I was 26. She boils my piss I swear to god!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

a change of name

If Sallie has harmed herself in any way it’s likely due to the fact she has mental health issues, appears to have a drug problem, likely prostitutes herself, sells photos of her fanny for a few quid and has had her children removed from her care due to her behaviour rather than people on here saying she’s a bit of a fucking mess.

Reactions: 21

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Bibi’s posts too? She keeps posting questions where people are asking if Salli is her girlfriend, or would she date her etc...such a weird set up going on. Can’t stop watching it all 😂🙈
I've stopped watching, I'm a shithouse. Afraid of being sex trafficked or put in a meat grinder toes first.

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
I think the bibi girl meant she is mine, as in my property to sell and do what I want with.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Wtf are those abs 🤣 i have no issue with anyone thats a sex worker but why is it always the rough ones that make it?... like these dont have nice faces in the slightest so i dont know how guys can pay for unattractive weird body women
You don’t look at the mantelpiece when you’re poking the fire 😂😂

• Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
FFS loving tuna canoe...say it all the time now 😂😂

Suggestion: Sallie #3 looks like lockdown rules dont apply to you. You deserve a kick in your tuna canoe!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eastendgirl2020

Have i missed the debate she was going to have with the professional? I was tempted to make a fake profile and go on and offer to debate. I never spent 5 years at uni, got a degree in Virology and worked this full lockdown in a covid lab for this crank to try and debate that its all for nothing. She does not have a clue about disease transmission!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hailes

I’m sure she’s got a concealer lathered black eye.
I bet someone eyeballed her lunchbox at the illegal rave so she did a slut drop to release her sushi stench to protect the lunchbox of ket and she got punched in the face for hideous aroma.
Or most likely scenario.... she was sucking some 20 year old pill heads maggot for twos on a line and as he’s gone to zip up his left bollock has smashed straight into her socket

• Haha
  • Sick

Dex

Only thing I’m jealous of is the fact she gets to nap all afternoon and take baths whilst I work full time (Key worker) to earn an honest living for my family. I can only dream of having time for nap and be home for that long to moan about dogs barking. 😂😂😂 God shes unbearable but I can’t stop watching this car crash ..

• Haha
  • Heart

Lw18

I used to work with Sallie years ago in a strip club in Newcastle, she always said she was a lesbian back then (12-13 years ago) then all of a sudden she had a boyfriend and was like she forgot she had told us all she was gay. Very attention seeking and full of lies back then too !

• Wow
  • Haha

Regina Falangey

Thanks for the forgiveness Sallie. What I can’t forgive with you is your selfishness during lockdown. Breaking rules and putting lives at risk. Choosing drugs and partying over your two little girls. You do not get that time back! No jealousy here pet. To be jealous would mean to want what you have. I really don’t want to be swinging my face off on a Tuesday night by myself after showing strangers my tits, fanny and arse online - no matter how much money landed in my account each week. No question. I pity you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

PeaceAndPaws

Get ready for 193729 quotes about focusing on “your goals” , being a “boss bitch” and leaving behind “negative and toxic people “ ...

She will be back on tomoro with a million pouting selfies with her butthole lips, greasy hair that you could fry an egg on, and a set of photos for her only fans in her crusty white thong, going for a 50% off at only $5 ( seriously, she has more sales than DFS)..... just a guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Enjoy ya comedown Sal, I will much prefer chilling in bed with a movie and my kids 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19