Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol and acting confused by 'sausage party'... bet her and her pals had a few of them in Dubai ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will delete that jaw swinging, mouth swallowing vid today when she wakes up and rewatches!!! Itโ€™s terrible!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
So I woke up to 13 notifications that one person has liked ALL my posts on here. Even ones from couple of weeks ago. Anyone else find that strange ๐Ÿ™„
it happens to me all the time but I think most of eh time people read a thread and like most of the posts as they go through the thread ? Either that or sali is now stalking !

Sheโ€™s posing for OF infront of the wall of wallpaper that she was asking about and the same room saying decorators are coming doing this morning. Sheโ€™s full of tit. Sheโ€™s off out again now probs to pick up some coke so she can botch decorate that wall up in 19 mins flat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How bleeping greasy is it, revolting.
Living on her own she should be bleeping immaculate with time to clean herself, an immaculate house and fresh bleeping bedding
Why is her hair always so greasy ?? she is an absolute fkn meff !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it happens to me all the time but I think most of eh time people read a thread and like most of the posts as they go through the thread ? Either that or sali is now stalking !

Why is her hair always so greasy ?? she is an absolute fkn meff !!
As she constantly sweeps, scrapes, pulls and touches it. Watch in the stories. Always touching it!

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice her moaning about people messaging asking her to post their business?! She says about how she usually does paid posts and doesnโ€™t mind giving out freebies but that she basically wonโ€™t and is too busy...erm Sallie love you are on the ponce from half these businesses on the daily, give something back! Cheek of it!

Reactions: 9
She honestly boils my piss. Try getting a proper job Sal, one where you can have your kids and not sell your flaps on sale for 5$.. you may not have Versace type wallpaper but at least you will have some sort of dignity!!

Reactions: 8
She honestly boils my piss. Try getting a proper job Sal, one where you can have your kids and not sell your flaps on sale for 5$.. you may not have Versace type wallpaper but at least you will have some sort of dignity!!
Wouldnโ€™t mind she probs didnโ€™t pay for it , she was writing on Taskers pictures yesterday about a sofa so I would put money on her asking for freebies to advertise ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Plus itโ€™s vile and chavvy

Reactions: 2
Gosh, forgot about this yesterday.
She said that loads of companies had been onto her to mention them in posts but she then added that she requires payment for this? Is this how the likes of her make money?

Why would any company want her to promote them? Beggers belief

Gosh, forgot about this yesterday.
She said that loads of companies had been onto her to mention them in posts but she then added that she requires payment for this? Is this how the likes of her make money?

Why would any company want her to promote them? Beggers belief
I dunno she's a walking advert for Canestan cream? Maybe they could DM her for colab? ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SHES BEEN HERE 100% ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I havenโ€™t seen one jealous comment on here, whoโ€™d be jealous of that rat. We all have mutual disgust towards this idiot whoโ€™s wasting her life, thatโ€™s all I see ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She is a joke! Absolutely no one is jealous love! ๐Ÿ˜‚

This post got me!?! She actually sells herself online for ยฃ3.99, takes drugs with teenagers, broke every lockdown rule and she has the balls to post something like this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jealous I can't. Shes so delusional and into herself!!! The girl needs a reality check!!

Only thing Iโ€™m jealous of is the fact she gets to nap all afternoon and take baths whilst I work full time (Key worker) to earn an honest living for my family. I can only dream of having time for nap and be home for that long to moan about dogs barking. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God shes unbearable but I canโ€™t stop watching this car crash ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jelousy. Where to start?!

She is a joke! Absolutely no one is jealous love! ๐Ÿ˜‚

This post got me!?! She actually sells herself online for ยฃ3.99, takes drugs with teenagers, broke every lockdown rule and she has the balls to post something like this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
ยฃ3.92 ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m sure we all want to be $5 hoes...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wowwww... How could she actually think that anyone is jealous of her. I couldnโ€™t think of anything worse than living her life, I actually pity her.
she has no friends, she changes them every other week,absolutly no achievements in life. And worse than anything else has had her children taken away from her. If I was her I would feel ashamed of myself. Sheโ€™s so deluded

Reactions: 16
It's been going for years! Madness it is lol.

Theres another site too called Admire me. Made by Chelsea Ferguson. She has instagram and Twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ Also good lol content. She has had her stomach fat grafted so it looks like abs but its looks terrible.
I actually like Chelsea but that surgery was awful and her hair and fillers do her no favours

Thanks for the forgiveness Sallie. What I canโ€™t forgive with you is your selfishness during lockdown. Breaking rules and putting lives at risk. Choosing drugs and partying over your two little girls. You do not get that time back! No jealousy here pet. To be jealous would mean to want what you have. I really donโ€™t want to be swinging my face off on a Tuesday night by myself after showing strangers my tits, fanny and arse online - no matter how much money landed in my account each week. No question. I pity you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.