Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been going for years! Madness it is lol.

Theres another site too called Admire me. Made by Chelsea Ferguson. She has instagram and Twitter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ Also good lol content. She has had her stomach fat grafted so it looks like abs but its looks terrible.
Just been and looked. Eeew itโ€™s so odd

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wtf are those abs ๐Ÿคฃ i have no issue with anyone thats a sex worker but why is it always the rough ones that make it?... like these dont have nice faces in the slightest so i dont know how guys can pay for unattractive weird body women

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf are those abs ๐Ÿคฃ i have no issue with anyone thats a sex worker but why is it always the rough ones that make it?... like these dont have nice faces in the slightest so i dont know how guys can pay for unattractive weird body women
You donโ€™t look at the mantelpiece when youโ€™re poking the fire ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes actually a self made millionaire now from making admire me and also posting her own content ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ in the wrong job me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a look at that creature! WTF? Those abs are ridiculous looking, and don't get me started on those extensions? Just because it's long doesn't mean it looks good! She has a lambo and tit hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look at that creature! WTF? Those abs are ridiculous looking, and don't get me started on those extensions? Just because it's long doesn't mean it looks good! She has a lambo and tit hair?
Last year she had her hair dyed a copper/Auburn colour, I thought it really suited her and looked really lovely...then she went back to blonde and awful extensions soon after ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Why is her only fans constantly on sale like she says oh I sold 100 but Iโ€™ve decided to extend it for another 100. She makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is this shitshow ๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™m too old for this tit. My eyeballs feel violated. I canโ€™t unsee, I canโ€™t unsee. I want to put holy water in my eyes.

btw.... tuna canoe.....someone call the undertaker, I may have actually died. Rigor has set in. RIP me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also re that Chelsea Fergo, did anyone see those alien dildo/butt plug things in her stories?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Also re that Chelsea Fergo, did anyone see those alien dildo/butt plug things in her stories?!
just went and had a look. I would be traumatised if I got sent these in the post! My poop shoot is a one way system!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thereโ€™s a thread for Chelsea Ferguson, I quite like her tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol at Sallieโ€˜s party flap hanging out in her story

• Haha
Regarding the naps, I just donโ€™t think her life is normal...she has no purpose to it - itโ€™s like a vicious cycle, get up late, post numb mind blowing tit on her stories, get the 5 dollar tuna canoe out for 5 dollars, No one to talk to apart from her ass licking followers to discuss why her bag of chips is 40 minutes late, fit 10 baths in there, do a gram of the Colombian marching powder then sleep and...repeat!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I couldnโ€™t help but think of those Rowntree Randoms sweeties, not going to lie, made me want to eat them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.