Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed shes changed her bedding 😂 she def been on here
That probably isn’t her bedding 🤦🏼‍♀️ She probably left the rave with a teenager who had some sniff and she ended up there in someone’s clean bedding. I’m waiting for the nap and bath time posts... god knows she needs a bath.. a bath of detol. She’ll be on a come down today 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get ready for 193729 quotes about focusing on “your goals” , being a “boss witch” and leaving behind “negative and toxic people “ ...

She will be back on tomoro with a million pouting selfies with her butthole lips, greasy hair that you could fry an egg on, and a set of photos for her only fans in her crusty white thong, going for a 50% off at only $5 ( seriously, she has more sales than DFS)..... just a guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Enjoy ya comedown Sal, I will much prefer chilling in bed with a movie and my kids 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine sat on a sunday morning with your husband having your brekky and your son comes down stairs followed by her 😂😂😂 wouldn't ye die offff?!

Speaking of coke whores...anyone seen the videos and pictures of the sefton park kid smackers going round? 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine sat on a sunday morning with your husband having your brekky and your son comes down stairs followed by her 😂😂😂 wouldn't ye die offff?!

Speaking of coke whores...anyone seen the videos and pictures of the sefton park kid smackers going round? 😱😱
I am DYING to see that vid, apparently she’s snorting a line off some lad’s knob 🤢. Honestly some people! Any ideas where I could find such a video 😏? Those jumped up coke slags need to be brought down a peg or two, the kind of girls that make going to Liverpool city centre of a weekend an absolute nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am DYING to see that vid, apparently she’s snorting a line off some lad’s knob 🤢. Honestly some people! Any ideas where I could find such a video 😏? Those jumped up coke slags need to be brought down a peg or two, the kind of girls that make going to Liverpool city centre of a weekend an absolute nightmare.
I’mthedevil on insta has it but you have to ask for it on your story and I don’t wanna let the world know I’m a perv Under my real name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got sent it...ashamed for them 😱. There are 2 different pictures, 2 knobs, 2 different girls. Then theres a video, one of them getting rodgered by 2 lads 😱.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’mthedevil on insta has it but you have to ask for it on your story and I don’t wanna let the world know I’m a perv Under my real name 😂😂😂
Same girl same 😂. All strictly in the name of research of course.

I got sent it...ashamed for them 😱. There are 2 different pictures, 2 knobs, 2 different girls. Then theres a video, one of them getting rodgered by 2 lads 😱.
Eww. If they weren’t such vile hags I’d feel bad for them having all their private vids and pics shared but I know those sort of girls only too well. Nice to see them being brought down a peg or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isnt she the sister of famous footballer?!?! Cringing for him, bet his phone is turned off today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just been discussing this with my mate- how does it even happen? Did the lad say let me film this and she’s gone yeh what a great idea 💡 🤢
Probably off her face and didn't realise. Or desperate for coke. Disgusting also are those that filmed and sent it on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.