Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda Harrington posted about those wine glasses yesterday. 🙄 Chavs copying chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she is such a shameless beg its actually embarrassing
Mooching for free labour off self-employed people who’ve had their businesses massively hit by covid. She is such a bottom-feeder. If she messaged me asking for a freebie I’d send her that screenshot of her prozzy earnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t this woman do ANYTHING for herself! Mum look after my kids, Gardener cut the grass, handyman come and Sort my wires out by the tv and probably service my crusty old ‘boiler’ Whilst you’re at it.
Christ I got divorced 6 months ago, I’m a single mum with no family around what so ever and an ex who doesn’t want to know, DIY is not my thing but I had no choice just to try and crack on and do it all myself! Like most of us girls do!
Let’s face it it’s not like as if her full time OF gig getting the 5 dollar flange flaps out is hardly taxing, lazy cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t this woman do ANYTHING for herself! Mum look after my kids, Gardener cut the grass, handyman come and Sort my wires out by the tv and probably service my crusty old ‘boiler’ Whilst you’re at it.
Christ I got divorced 6 months ago, I’m a single mum with no family around what so ever and an ex who doesn’t want to know, DIY is not my thing but I had no choice just to try and crack on and do it all myself! Like most of us girls do!
Let’s face it it’s not like as if her full time OF gig getting the 5 dollar flange flaps out is hardly taxing, lazy cow.
I hear you! Im single and not tragic, have amassed a modest collection of power tools, god the skillz that come about merely because I resent paying some bloke £150, a whole new kind of feminism!

• Heart
I hear you! Im single and not tragic, have amassed a modest collection of power tools, god the skillz that come about merely because I resent paying some bloke £150, a whole new kind of feminism!
She won’t pay thou , she will promise to advertise for him for free services 🙄

Reactions: 3
Five dollar flange flaps 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
😂😂 so now, she’s gone from having a decorator at 9am tomorrow to asking can she paper over paper? I can’t wait to see this! Beggers at their best right there 🤦🏼‍♀️ u May need to take the telly off the wall u less you plan on papering that too... oh this thing 😡 she’s a right tit

Have i missed the debate she was going to have with the professional? I was tempted to make a fake profile and go on and offer to debate. I never spent 5 years at uni, got a degree in Virology and worked this full lockdown in a covid lab for this crank to try and debate that its all for nothing. She does not have a clue about disease transmission!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have i missed the debate she was going to have with the professional? I was tempted to make a fake profile and go on and offer to debate. I never spent 5 years at uni, got a degree in Virology and worked this full lockdown in a covid lab for this crank to try and debate that its all for nothing. She does not have a clue about disease transmission!
Do it!!

Reactions: 6
You’ve missed nothing. She’s done nothing and it was never gonna happen. Lies on top of lies with that one

If there was a way I could do it without having to bring my job into it, i really would. I would probably find it difficult to remain calm with her :ROFLMAO: I just find her completely ignorant. So many people furloughed and finding it hard to meet ends and she’s not taking a hit on her finances because she sells pics of her flaps for $5.:confused:

She’s said she hasn’t managed to find a steamer, try bleeping buying one click and collect instead of spending your money on tit wine glasses and chavvy lights

Reactions: 2
She’s said she hasn’t managed to find a steamer, try bleeping buying one click and collect instead of spending your money on tit wine glasses and chavvy lights
Funny how they forget how to shop online when it comes to electrical or anything expensive! There’s a £39.99 tefal one on argos Sal, go sell 10 pics of your flaps to buy one. We’ll crowdfund the 49p shortfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wine glass was sick doe (in thick Scouse accent, now Cockney)!

• Haha
So she's getting that big massive bed in that tiny room with the built in wardrobe thing? Said she's cleared it all out? Was duck all in there anyway only her minging mirror she gets her gash out in? Get strippin girl! The wallpaper not yourself. Probably got the wallpaper scraper out for her only fans 😂

• Haha
“My new light guys what do you think” 🧐

I think that you think you live in a mansion

• Haha
So I woke up to 13 notifications that one person has liked ALL my posts on here. Even ones from couple of weeks ago. Anyone else find that strange 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.