Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s one post about the kids done for the week.. back to the coke fuelled rants tonight 😅😅😅

Sorry if this has already been posted but does she say on this Story

“She said I’m ugly you know, so nothings going to happen”

Hahahahahahahahaha wtfff
The most amazing thing about that photo is how many Sports Direct bags she owns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she'd have taken them to her flat wouldn't she have put up a picture like. Look guys all my babies toys all sorted. She's probably took them to her mom's or a charity shop 🤔

Reactions: 2
So I noticed Sallie saying she only does topless on her OF.. she mentioned that a couple times on her live videos. But literally every „set“ she does for her onlyfans contains censored bottomless pics as well !? :unsure:

If she'd have taken them to her flat wouldn't she have put up a picture like. Look guys all my babies toys all sorted. She's probably took them to her mom's or a charity shop 🤔
Thought the same! She’s so flashy.. she would’ve showed the girls room for sure!

Another day another rave for Sallie , honestly she is as bad as the ones arrested in Kirby last night 🤷🏼‍♀️

So she is driving her car, using her phone to film and drinking out of a can of gin.

And at another rave now

• Sick
Reactions: 4
These are the raves the police keep breaking up. Absolutely trashing woodland & also giving not one tit about social distancing 😡 That girl she’s with is supposed to be a HCA, you’d think she’d have more respect for her profession, the NHS & her patients. Walking disease the lot of them. It’s so frustrating seeing people openly flout the current rules & have the balls to post about it on SM.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It’s boils my piss , these girls are like 10 years younger than her , she needs to grow up

Reactions: 7
These are the raves the police keep breaking up. Absolutely trashing woodland & also giving not one tit about social distancing 😡 That girl she’s with is supposed to be a HCA, you’d think she’d have more respect for her profession, the NHS & her patients. Walking disease the lot of them. It’s so frustrating seeing people openly flout the current rules & have the balls to post about it on SM.
It's worse than I first thought she's a HCA for kids and babies 😱

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Another rave in the woods with a bunch of teens she looks old enough to be their mum. She spends more time with other people’s kids than her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.