Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi newbie here..

I'm living for this I'm so glad Ive found you lot..

Why is she hanging with kids..
Those shorts were horrendous..
Why does she always say she's going a run..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know what hospital the little rat works in? Imagine if a baby or child caught the virus because this sad little wannabe is out raving with her slag pals in the woods? bleeping dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was advertised some landfordberry rave site the other day so....

Classy girl isn’t she 🙄
Landford is literally a scummy housing estate between fazakerley and Norris green. Full of ket wigs and kids who love balloons. She literally is old enough to be their mums and in some cases their nan!!!!

Anyone know what hospital the little rat works in? Imagine if a baby or child caught the virus because this sad little wannabe is out raving with her slag pals in the woods? bleeping dog.
Sure it’s alder hey

Reactions: 2
Landford is literally a scummy housing estate between fazakerley and Norris green. Full of ket wigs and kids who love balloons. She literally is old enough to be their mums and in some cases their nan!!!!

Sure it’s alder hey
They should be reported it’s so bad

Reactions: 1
Must be if it’s kids and babies. Made me sick that. I’ve got a friend who’s daughter has a long term condition which makes her very at risk of covid and she has to make frequent trips to Alder Hey. Imagine if she caught the virus off this little sweat? Needs locking up.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just had a look on her insta, surely if she works in health care should she even be posting the photos she does? I work in retail & a girl got “spoken to” about posting a photo in her bra 🙈

That Lauren needs reporting to her employer for a start and the pair of them need a good kick in the fanny. That’s never gonna happen though because you’d be left with gangrene! Pair of skanks! 19 year old dick and a free bag of ket... well worth it eh Sal. Bet they all drool over you and your cycling shorts and lunchbox. Hideous bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know registered professionals can't due to their code of conduct. HCAs I'm not sure about. Still bringing her profession into disrepute though. Probably disciplinary by her employer.

I knew as soon as I seen her stories there it would be popping off here about her being at this forest rave and yous did not disappoint 😂 she honestly is a sad pathetic case of a WOMAN! I’m 29 and honestly do see myself as still being 18 (mentally DEFO not physically haha) but the last place you’d catch me is at a tacky illegal forest rave with a load of people half my age. That girl Lauren looks proper young too!

• Heart
I’ve got management and HR contacts in the NHS. Might have to drop them a line! What an absolute dick. And Sallie is pure embarrassing. Imagine being the oldest one there!! Mother of the year!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does that Lauren have no friends her own age?Can’t believe how thick she is going to an illegal rave while working as a HCA.

Most likely Alderhey I’m guessing, unless she’s at the women’s

I know registered professionals can't due to their code of conduct. HCAs I'm not sure about. Still bringing her profession into disrepute though. Probably disciplinary by her employer.
No code unfortunately for HCA’s unfortunately I’m one but I think there should be disgusting behaviour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.