Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely dying to hear what this 'sick' business idea is that involves sport massage..!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus christ! Just gone through the old threads! Fck me like she is mental. Like actually mental πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

At 1 point I kinda felt sorry for her as I think everyone has felt low at some time in their life or had a tit head ex but she is on another level. She needs help.

Why would you bring kids into the world if you aren't going to be everything and much more for them. She has literally sold her soul doing what she does now selling nudes online. It's actually disgusting.

She will do ANYTHING for attention! I honestly think she is miserable deep down and will end up alone or married to some really old man who is on his death bed so she can film it for the gram.

Sorry for the rant haha

Anyone know who this is? Sallie always shows her stuff on Twitter also she is in the same shop sallie got her bum out in πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she doesn't even look real
glad you’ve caught up hun πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ You are now an official Tattler ❀

Reactions: 2
The cooker 🀒 the curtains 🀒 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Looks like a dingy trap house, claims she’s from β€˜Windsor’ apparently but we all know she’s prob from Slough 10 mins down the road πŸ˜‚.

Is this a tattler??
For someone that’s a gangster she sure does have a lot of time on her hands creating fake accounts and sending questions to herself 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread has had me howling πŸ˜‚

I’ve noticed she still has the same bedding on 🀒 stig of the Dump

• Haha
Looks like a dingy trap house, claims she’s from β€˜Windsor’ apparently but we all know she’s prob from Slough 10 mins down the road πŸ˜‚.

For someone that’s a gangster she sure does have a lot of time on her hands creating fake accounts and sending questions to herself 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I thought that...also for someone whos 'gangster' she sure does share a lot of info online and what she is up to....likes to show peoples faces! Maybe shes the one whos trapped and uses insta to document where she is and who she with incase she goes missing!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.