Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that a while back & I was that horrified by it, that I made my sisters & the women in my office read it !! I thought it was only fair that if I had to have that picture in my mind, so did they!!
I've just sent it to my cousin, she's trying to become an 'influencer' *cringes* and won't be put off. She's easliy led astray. These degenerates with their clothes, cash and cars, no jobs, this is what they're getting upto. Younger girls are aspiring to this! Makes me sick. My eyes are wide open ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 4
if you have some spare time read the other thread of her, you will not be disappointed with the tea โ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Jesus christ! Just gone through the old threads! Fck me like she is mental. Like actually mental ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

At 1 point I kinda felt sorry for her as I think everyone has felt low at some time in their life or had a tit head ex but she is on another level. She needs help.

Why would you bring kids into the world if you aren't going to be everything and much more for them. She has literally sold her soul doing what she does now selling nudes online. It's actually disgusting.

She will do ANYTHING for attention! I honestly think she is miserable deep down and will end up alone or married to some really old man who is on his death bed so she can film it for the gram.

Sorry for the rant haha

Anyone know who this is? Sallie always shows her stuff on Twitter also she is in the same shop sallie got her bum out in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she doesn't even look real

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her dog? Seems to have disappeared again. I havenโ€™t noticed it since she went to London

Jesus christ! Just gone through the old threads! Fck me like she is mental. Like actually mental ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

At 1 point I kinda felt sorry for her as I think everyone has felt low at some time in their life or had a tit head ex but she is on another level. She needs help.

Why would you bring kids into the world if you aren't going to be everything and much more for them. She has literally sold her soul doing what she does now selling nudes online. It's actually disgusting.

She will do ANYTHING for attention! I honestly think she is miserable deep down and will end up alone or married to some really old man who is on his death bed so she can film it for the gram.

Sorry for the rant haha

Anyone know who this is? Sallie always shows her stuff on Twitter also she is in the same shop sallie got her bum out in ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she doesn't even look real
What is with these huge, surgically enhanced arses? Looks stupid! Why would you want a massive arse???

Reactions: 4
OMG HERRRR!!!

She was on snog marry avoid back in the day ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm all for a bit of light cosmetic work but that is literally a tragedy what she's done to herself ๐Ÿ˜ฃ obvs her style was quite OTT but when I seen her on snog marry avoid I remember thinking she was so pretty....sad!
I thought Iโ€™d seen her before!

โ€œ The new moon gives me so much energyโ€

No Sallie, thatโ€™ll be the coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to tattle, literally had never heard of this girl until yesterday, but came across her whilst snooping SMD, now Iโ€™ve read both of these threads and seen more of her flaps than I have my own. What a disgusting creature she is!

She is going to need to some canestan, like that actually must be cutting her in 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Her flaps are socially distanced ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The full moon gives me so much energy... So tired.... Nap time what the duck ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sorry for the rant haha

Isbella Berry, she looks like the scream mask. Its frightening,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So watching Bibiโ€™s story and Salli apparently said โ€œsheโ€™s too ugly for herโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃthis is comedy gold to watch. So bizarre ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So watching Bibiโ€™s story and Salli apparently said โ€œsheโ€™s too ugly for herโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃthis is comedy gold to watch. So bizarre ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Lol omg Sallie needs to watch out! And she has some nerve calling people ugly.....look at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All this โ€œhome sweet homeโ€ to an empty house and โ€œnap timeโ€. Omg, hard to get your head around the absolute BRASS neck of her ๐Ÿคฃ zero shame or thought for her family. And what are that nutrition place thinking promoting their business with a woman who gets her ar*e out in Londis. Make her pay for her smoothies.

Reactions: 9
Isabelle Berry has a Facebook some of the old profile pics pre surgey are interesting ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.