Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Off topic and I know it’s been mentioned before, but where’s her appendix scar from when she was allegedly rushed in at Xmas to have emergency surgery, I’ve looked at all her recent pics and can’t see a scar for the life of me

Off topic and I know it’s been mentioned before, but where’s her appendix scar from when she was allegedly rushed in at Xmas to have emergency surgery, I’ve looked at all her recent pics and can’t see a scar for the life of me
I reckon she was in for overdose or something. It was over christmas and she was ranting about no coming to see her then a week later she was out selling herself...wouldn't you still be in pain and recovering?

If your child has been removed you would not be living under the same roof with them as defeats the object really and causes conflict- for example if her mum now has Special guardianship or kinship care order there is shared parental responsibility and would still be a safeguarding concern having her under same roof as the kids whilst taking drugs etc
Yea i was going to say there are probably court orders in place.

Reactions: 1
If your child has been removed you would not be living under the same roof with them as defeats the object really and causes conflict- for example if her mum now has Special guardianship or kinship care order there is shared parental responsibility and would still be a safeguarding concern having her under same roof as the kids whilst taking drugs etc
Ahh okay I understand thank you x

I asked this the other day 🧐

I like the pink hair. I still thinks Bibs sends herself the messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone knows she into it. She probably can't be arsed to hide it. She seriously needs to think of her kids for once. Why hasn't her mom or dad someone anyone stepped in and tried to sort her out. She mixes with the wrong people and I bet she thinks these people care about her. They don't they care about the money she can bring in and she can only do that because she's got big mental problems and will so anything anyone asks. Exploited by some people.

I reckon she was in for overdose or something. It was over christmas and she was ranting about no coming to see her then a week later she was out selling herself...wouldn't you still be in pain and recovering?

That totally makes sense to be honest! She was drinking and posting a few days after coming home, I can remember she was crying on her stories that she missed Xmas day with her girls....ranting and slagging her mum off because she didn’t come and see her, the reason is obvious now 😬

Everyone knows she into it. She probably can't be arsed to hide it. She seriously needs to think of her kids for once. Why hasn't her mom or dad someone anyone stepped in and tried to sort her out. She mixes with the wrong people and I bet she thinks these people care about her. They don't they care about the money she can bring in and she can only do that because she's got big mental problems and will so anything anyone asks. Exploited by some people.
I bet Bibs has gone on and on about hot they were meant to meet, and happy she is that they did. Promising her the world, and Sallie lapping it up because she thinks this is how you show someone you care.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and cussing her mother because she wouldnt bring her a Christmas Dinner in the hospital! Swear you are meant to be nil by mouth when you are awaiting surgery?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.