Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the last thread mentioned that if Sallie ends up in Southend she’s been sold to the Turks, I’m sure Bibs mentioned going to Southend in her stories over the weekend. bleeping hell, this is like a Martina Cole novel come to life! I tell my husband all the happenings every night 😂.
I’m crying 😂

Reactions: 1
omg i saw that as well!!!! I've never done balloons... has anyone tried it before ? what does it to you? cause i caught her a few times doing it on her story now
I have
Its like a dizzy high for like 20 seconds sometimes you can have flash backs of your life

I use to like it not anymore it gives me a headache

There is a horrible video doing the rounds locally (liverpool) of three grown women attacking some young girls in Sefton park. Someone’s just outed one of the attackers on insta and Sally’s following her 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone just wrote on that bibi’s story “she will cheat” obv talking about Sallie and bibi’s reply was “🤷🏻‍♀️Can’t stop that” wtf hahahha they’re pure weird that bibi just sounds like a weird controlling bully takes a shining to ppl and patches on but they let her cos she’s clearly got the money and the contacts.
This whole situation blows my mind 😂😂

• Haha
I’m staying well away from Bibi’s profile. Don’t want to wake up with a horses head on my pillow...
I followed her - and she followed me back 🤣😭 just for a few hours (my thumbnail must make me look like a brass 🥺😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is a horrible video doing the rounds locally (liverpool) of three grown women attacking some young girls in Sefton park. Someone’s just outed one of the attackers on insta and Sally’s following her 🙄🙄🙄
Just seen this. Terrible. Aren't they like grown women beating on little teenage girls? Is one of them an LFC players sister?

Where can I find this??

Do we reckon that's Bibis hubby she was posting about there??

Where can I find this??

Do we reckon that's Bibis hubby she was posting about there??
One would assume so I'm gonna try and find the article....

Maybe it's no laughing matter but did anyone laugh out loud when she was posting pics of all her "firms" on stories after that guy from lpool was messaging her calling her a whopper 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed bibi as I was scared 😂😂 went back for a nose as i couldn’t resist and I see she’s gone private again. So I agree more screen shots please ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.