Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to here and found sallies name pop up on a dif thread. Omfg what a state! Getting her fanny out for a fiver?! No self respect at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had the exact same operation for cancer and I’ve scars from the 2nd surgery that was key hole and also my big op scare Previous to that and I’ve got scars no matter what , she clearly hasn’t had the surgery she claimed
mine was for cancer too. Hope youre doing ok ❤

Reactions: 1
Rehab didn't do her any good then. Selling herself for a fiver is more important than her kids. And she's not doing lockdown very well. You'd think she'd be trying to get her kids back all she's doing is proving why she shouldn't have them. If she's under social services then they will be looking at social media.
I'm not an expert on appendix surgery's and if they do it key hole these days but my mom had it done in the 70s and she has a 2 inch scar on her belly. Plasters really? Come on sallie they'd atleast use strips not plasters

Why were her kids taken from her?

Why is she trying to force that young girl into only fans she’s clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation

Saying it’s all the girls who said no, yeah because we’re trying to get the girl to keep her self respect and not end up in the same situation as Sallie! Come on man, not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im sure if someone uses her referral link on only fans it will mean she takes a percentage of what they earn in future so she’s probably trying to get all her phoney friends to sign up now.

Sallie, Dear Sallie, new friends everyday, you better tell scary BiBi that you aren’t really gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
mine was for cancer too. Hope youre doing ok ❤
I am now thank you , why this girl boils my piss , from
Someone that can not have kids and has been in a domestic situation previously I’d never behave like her , vile behaviour for a mother 🙄 hope your well x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Certainly no keyhole appendectomy. I had a keyhole procedure and I couldn’t get the strength or energy to do anything for 2/3 weeks after, never mind travelling in a car for several hours and going to dinner etc. Also I am 18 months post op now and even though scars have faded and silver they are still very noticeable. Her scar from keyhole appendectomy would be still very noticeable at 5 months post op, (if she did have one) . ..... scratches head 😂

I used to work with Sallie years ago in a strip club in Newcastle, she always said she was a lesbian back then (12-13 years ago) then all of a sudden she had a boyfriend and was like she forgot she had told us all she was gay. Very attention seeking and full of lies back then too !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so feel like Bi definitely reading here... her story is very ‘flashy’ lots of strange men and music

Reactions: 1
I used to work with Sallie years ago in a strip club in Newcastle, she always said she was a lesbian back then (12-13 years ago) then all of a sudden she had a boyfriend and was like she forgot she had told us all she was gay. Very attention seeking and full of lies back then too !
Omg what was it like working with her?

Reactions: 2
Omg what was it like working with her?

I can’t remember loads about her other than she was very loud and in your face, rumour has it she was up to no good with the customers (it was a top less only club) but to be fair there was a lot of rumour that the girls were offering more than a dance! Randomly remember her being a half decent singer too, but the main one was the weird lies that she would tell and constantly get caught out !

Reactions: 12
These are throwaway friends! They’ll be besties for 2 weeks & then you’ll never see them again. I’ve followed Sallie for ages & I have never seen her post about these two ‘Besties”. She was up the arse of that woman she was at the beach with the other week, nothing about her for the last few weeks. She uses people & then moves on. Someone asked her on her live yesterday if she was still friends with Jemma Lucy and it was clear they had fallen out, another one who’s arse she lived up for a period of time. Says a lot about people who go through friends like she does. And she makes out it’s through choice & she cuts people off who are toxic etc. Only toxic person is her !! Also both these two tonight seem to be considerably younger than she is.

Both Sallie & that Lauren have posted on their stories about following a page which puts on illegal raves. There was one over the weekend at a woods in Huyton which the Police broke up (as well as the one that Soft Arse was at the other week wearing her gym kit & lunchbox) . They left the woods in an absolute state, properly trashed it. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, especially when people are still supposed to be social distancing !!! 😡
Hmmm says that Lauren is a HCA in her bio. Be fuming if she gave my nan coronavirus because she's been doing keys of ket in someones mas gazebo for a grubby lockdown rave 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading all of this is nearly a full time job for me. I have just come here to say, I wonder what today will bring. She usually rises for lunch time.
Edit- proof she reads this post, she is now showing a close up of her belly button which has a scar similar to the one I have from laparoscopic surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her story about needing a decorator pisses me right off. I know she’s from wallesy it’s not exactly far from Kirkby is it....you would know someone wouldn’t you? Or your mates would or your mum? What she really means is “can some one do it for free?”

She's begging for a decorator again. For 2 small bedrooms. Must be time for her bimonthly comedown and pretend I'm a good mom trying to get my kids back. I'd. Put money on in the next 24 hours she'll mention her kids 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.