Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Jordana Jones
Been named on insta as Jordana jones- Curtis Jones sister and Melissa Clarke who has a baby with rahem sterling.

Just seen this. Terrible. Aren't they like grown women beating on little teenage girls? Is one of them an LFC players sister?
Just seen this. Terrible. Aren't they like grown women beating on little teenage girls? Is one of them an LFC players sister?
Yes Jordanna Jones apparently Curtis Jones sister. Can tell all the older girls are lemo heads. Hate anything like that pure bullies

Reactions: 3
Who doesn’t have a baby with Raheem Sterling 😭 I know about ten girls who’ve shagged him. Guess she’s one of the times the condom broke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg that video is mad. Why they just start on those young girls?

Lol its all on Twitter, apparantly they came up to the young girls to ask for balloons and when they said no they start battering them! Vile... big 30 odd year old women! Embarrassing...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If you search Sefton Park on Twitter there’s videos on there too. Is this really over balloons?? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Assuming Sallie hasn’t posted anything yet today because she’s sleeping off a night on the coke...

I’ve also noticed she’s deleted her story about going live at 1pm today 😂 god I didn’t realise how erratic she was until I started looking more closely!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shes on there now with a new wig on her head and saying she is about to do some pics for only fans. Not a childs item in sight in the back of any of her stories and the fact she has day after day to spend doing pics, waffling on insta lives off her face, breaking lockdown for parties, shagging old men for money and taking 40 baths a day shows she doesnt have those kids. We all know Sallie you absolute scruff 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Shes on there now with a new wig on her head and saying she is about to do some pics for only fans. Not a childs item in sight in the back of any of her stories and the fact she has day after day to spend doing pics, waffling on insta lives off her face, breaking lockdown for parties, shagging old men for money and taking 40 baths a day shows she doesnt have those kids. We all know Sallie you absolute scruff 🙄
If she is allowed to see the kids with her mum why doesn't she just move into her mums and block all these lunatics she has got involved with ?!?

• Heart
Does she’s not feel a right knob prancing about & touching herself in front of that camera ? Because she looks one! She just makes me cringe my skin off 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she is allowed to see the kids with her mum why doesn't she just move into her mums and block all these lunatics she has got involved with ?!?
Yeah you’d think she would be begging her mum to let her move in so she can see her kids, she doesn’t wanna block all the lunatics, she doesn’t want to have a normal life or be a normal mum or have to get a normal job like the rest of us she wants to carry on living her tragic fake shallow and downright dangerous lifestyle
She surely must feel like tit all the time? All the drugs and booze must be catastrophic for her mental health, and the stuff that she’s doing to earn money, the fact she doesn’t have her girls with her, if I couldn’t see my little girl I would honestly be in bits, it’s all really really sad

• Heart
She’s having a few drinks with her mate round tonight, someone suggested she does a live tonight and she said she might 😂 eyes peeled for the white stuff.

I’m staying well away from Bibi’s profile. Don’t want to wake up with a horses head on my pillow...
Oh don't say that, I followed her then got scared, thought about unfollowing her then got even more scared in case she like "who's this witch following and unfollowing me" I'll tit if she follows me back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If your child has been removed you would not be living under the same roof with them as defeats the object really and causes conflict- for example if her mum now has Special guardianship or kinship care order there is shared parental responsibility and would still be a safeguarding concern having her under same roof as the kids whilst taking drugs etc

Reactions: 7
Imagine if we all followed her and we had to join Bibi's Barmy Army 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s not allowed to see them other than under court order with her mother present and that will be set times limited

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.