Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap! I’m actually worried for now! What the hell has she gotten into with this bib chick?

Reactions: 1
Sallie will go with anything that moves and gives her attention. Who is this bibi anyway? Part of the Albanians?

It was my friend who wrote the tattle comment, discreetly trying to point her followers in this direction, so they can read all about her themselves, omg bibis insta story!

Reactions: 5
Oh now lockdown has saved her 🙄 stopped her partying and being reckless. Oh ok Sallie 🤯🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Died at the “it stopped me partying and being reckless” ARE YOU ON DRUGS YOU CRAZY WENCH? oh wait you are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can never see her live and dont get notifications when she does, does anyone know why or how I can see them?

When she called that girl a
That green fishnet thing is hideous 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
This is one of the key pieces in her new range 🤣🤣

I thought those tattle comments were by fellow tattlers 😂
What I hate most is that she tries to
Make out she’s above everyone and so happy in life . I actually think people might gain a bit of respect and empathy if she was more honest , like “you know what I’ve fucked up , I’ve lost my kids, I’m addicted to this fake lifestyle along with drugs and everything that goes with it and I just want to turn my life around “ it will never happen but I think it would go some way to turning people’s perception around

Reactions: 6
I think the bibi girl meant she is mine, as in my property to sell and do what I want with.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone just wrote on that bibi’s story “she will cheat” obv talking about Sallie and bibi’s reply was “🤷🏻‍♀️Can’t stop that” wtf hahahha they’re pure weird that bibi just sounds like a weird controlling bully takes a shining to ppl and patches on but they let her cos she’s clearly got the money and the contacts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.