Sallie Axl #16 Rat girllll taking pics in the snow. Owns a lease company, where’s your car tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must read this thread every min of every day!! Answers all our questions that we have on her IG stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s saying that someone else bought her those fake followers?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why on earth would anyone do that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“Off back down to liverpool to see family and friends” WE’RE IN A NATIONAL LOCKDOWN!!!!

she makes my blood boil. Ignorant, selfish, self absorbed, vacuous piece of sh1t. (Yes I’ve woken up with the hump 😂).

• Angry
Reactions: 29
“Off back down to liverpool to see family and friends” WE’RE IN A NATIONAL LOCKDOWN!!!!

she makes my blood boil. Ignorant, selfish, self absorbed, vacuous piece of sh1t. (Yes I’ve woken up with the hump 😂).
I wonder how to go about reporting her, she is really starting to piss me off! Shes not even being secretive of the fact shes travelling up and down the country to nosh every tom dick and Harry off or get her sausages refilled, shes flaunting it thinking shes above the law!

Reactions: 16
I believe the rules allow for people to travel in order to visit their own children, if they don’t have custody. I might be wrong?? And let’s face it, who even knows if she is going there to visit her children?!! They’re usually an after thought, if a thought at all.

Reactions: 8
I believe the rules allow for people to travel in order to visit their own children, if they don’t have custody. I might be wrong?? And let’s face it, who even knows if she is going there to visit her children?!! They’re usually an after thought, if a thought at all.
She usually spends about an hour with them ..then she fucks off to her mates to take selfies with their kids 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t make it up

Reactions: 14
I wonder how to go about reporting her, she is really starting to piss me off! Shes not even being secretive of the fact shes travelling up and down the country to nosh every tom dick and Harry off or get her sausages refilled, shes flaunting it thinking shes above the law!
Most local police forces have a report covid breach section on their website, I think you need details of addresses but I suppose you could just say n/a and link her insta, I’m sure the police local to her mum would know how to find her pretty easily. If she were going to just visit the girls I wouldn’t have a problem with it as thats not illegal but going to visit her friends as well? Nah completely wrong.

Reactions: 5
She usually spends about an hour with them ..then she fucks off to her mates to take selfies with their kids 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t make it up
Exactly what she did at Christmas. The time she had with her child, she spent setting up a ring light in her mum’s kitchen to take selfies, and then spent time rolling her eyes sat on the sofa before bleeping off out with her mates. But she will likely use her children as an excuse for travel

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Exactly what she did at Christmas. The time she had with her child, she spent setting up a ring light in her mum’s kitchen to take selfies, and then spent time rolling her eyes sat on the sofa before bleeping off out with her mates. But she will likely use her children as an excuse for travel
you can report a travel concern to any local police

Reactions: 4
She sounds like she’s struggling to talk with those absolutely whopping lips !! It’s distorting her speech.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.