Sallie Axl #17 MLM and Aramat, Sallie the entrepreneur from her one bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah u giiirrrllllsss kill me. Soooooy I went back and read through the rap battle as I joined just after that (#4 for anyone else) and although I couldn’t see anything live (and I’ve googled the life out of it) I could almost hear ur guys excitement and laughter!!! I was grinning reading 😂😂😂😂😂 @QueenBarb2 u are a LENGEND! Can we please have u do another catch up as I think the last one u did I was howling 🤣🤣🤣😘

Ps I was one of the newer ones that hadn’t witnessed this bullshit sprouting of her 1st hand, but I have now, from the front line and JESUS it just effortlessly rolls doesn’t it 👅

pps PLEASE don’t let her come to Cheshire as I’m here and we have enough wag wannabes as it is ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap
Kicked off insta for only fans content so made another insta
Got a new leased car
Got more Filler in head, nose, lips, cheeks? And chin
Plans to fly off to here and there but not actually done it yet
Days she went up to Glasgow (job?)

Reactions: 11
420FBE59-40BF-4C8B-80EF-DCE4D0585B64.jpeg

what on earth is that all about. Looks like she’s strapped a flap (or cock) to her leg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
“I’m going to be getting some new members of staff working for me”
Oh right ok, so... you’ve got a company set up and you’re going to be employing people, paying their wages, processing their tax and NI contributions, pension scheme, holiday entitlement, sick pay, you’ve got company policies, contract of employment...???

This girl is absolutely deranged! Who in their right mind would work for her even if she did do all of the above?! She’s completely unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh right ok, so... you’ve got a company set up and you’re going to be employing people, paying their wages, processing their tax and NI contributions, pension scheme, holiday entitlement, sick pay, you’ve got company policies, contract of employment...???

This girl is absolutely deranged! Who in their right mind would work for her even if she did do all of the above?! She’s completely unhinged
She’s such a knob

Reactions: 6

All whilst claiming benefits.
DWP need to watch her stories

I have not seen one mask on her the few months I’ve been following her. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: 13
Do you think that she actually believes her own stories.

Nothing she has ever 'planned' has she done.

Lolled at her getting more new staff and an office where she lives 😂 honestly I’m exhausted keeping up with the tit she spouts out hourly 🤣

Do you think that she actually believes her own stories.

Nothing she has ever 'planned' has she done.
Apart from being shat on - I’m sure she will have planned that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.