Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ksr96

Chatty Member
The best part of a perfume is buying into the brand and treating yourself to something nice, I don’t get FM at all. And all these boss babes on 20 grand a month with the paid for évoque from selling a few £12 perfumes it proper baffles me 😭
also completely baffled 😩

Reactions: 4
She’s fine don’t worry pets, she’ll be back posting her poached eggs and rat tails as soon as she’s back from her ‘work’

ultimate discretion for her clients, they won’t want anyone finding out they’ve hired her 😂 hence the temporary deactivation of account

She’s been totally clean living for a couple of weeks though, why delete her account?! I understand Bears, but Sally’s been pretty boring for ages now 🤷‍♀️

We need an ill-advised insta story of them rolling about on a crushed velvet sofa together going on and on about how long they’ve been ‘besties’ 🙄
She's badly cringe worthy when she gets a new best mate, literally shags their legs 😭 how long are we guessing before hollie is a ratttttttt, blocked and deleted?

• Haha
I used to do forever living, i was on maternity leave with a child with multiple health problems. I was basically a perfect candidate for them to pray on. It was awful and sent me into depression and debt because I couldnt sell the products, meet the targets and my leader was a bully. It is very much fake it till you make it in that industry. You literally end up with peanuts as most of the money you make goes to the overheads!
So sorry to hear this, it makes me 😡
Hope you’re in a better place now

Chi4

VIP Member
Do you think she’s buying followers on her new account? I’ve been watching her following go up by 200 at a time. She is vile. I
I actually thought that. She had loads ! Usually they have no photos the bought ones and weird names .

Ahebg

I just don’t get how a £20 bottle of perfume can earn so much money for these boss babes- £11k a month ... I’m defo in the wrong job. Who’s buying this stuff in January during a lockdown when we’ve all just had our fill of smellies over Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
They don’t make that amount

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I almost felt sorry for her until she said, “I don’t really listen to lockdown rules so I’ll probably get my lashes done..” She’s a disgrace. Crying about not seeing her kids but then not even following the rules that’ll get us out of this quicker.
Fuck off she never?
What a Mingebag.

Monkeydust24

She’s live not a good start didnt she say 8:30?

She’s just talking about sex 😴 and awkwardly answered a question about home schooling her kids. She said umm noo, they are doing their normal thing not being home schooled

Last edited: