Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe her. She reckons she was getting a new car in January and now she is going travelling?

Ok Sal enjoy your trip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she does go on holiday in the new year, we’re due another holiday bust up with her latest bezzie 😂

Reactions: 13
Omg tattles I’m so behind 🙄 due to personal reasons not been on in awhile so I’m trying to catch up I’m currently up to the Dubai tit show 😂 wow this may take awhile 📖

Reactions: 7
Right well it’s good to see that her plans not to travel, plans to limit spending money etc have changed.....again.
soooo I’ve been reading this for a bit and decided to register to join in hahaha

She can’t go to Bali if you’re a none resident you can travel there they’ll cancel any flight you book

I was due to go in jan but my flights got cancelled by the Indonesian government 🙈🙈 she’s chatting tit

Funny she’s deleted the Bali photo now 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Same I went there on honeymoon. The hotels I stayed in where out of this world but the rest of it, I could have been in magaluf
Yep, I thought the beaches were crap, it was scruffy. It's the aussie version of Magaluf so Sal will be all over it. Glad I only went for 5 days

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.