Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie's and Cruise, brings back memories 😂😂😂
🥰🥰🥰. Me too! I went into Cruise for some lolz last year and it was pretty much empty in the white room and I fell over 47 times cos I am like Bambi when I’ve had a fizz.

Reactions: 6
I would put money on her posting in Carluccios today if she’s in Chester, it’s like catnip to basic bints.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Check her latest videos going round the Xmas market copying her friends Liverpool accent again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she may have her kids, hence not being able to film them
Imagine not being able to film and post about your kids as you please. Speaks volumes. Doesn’t like being ‘controlled’ but is controlled by the baby dads/SS/the courts because she’s a duck up.
Disclaimer: to Sallies lawyers who are screenshotting. I have the screenshots where Sallie publicly accuses the baby daddy of Jem Lucy’s kid of wanting it aborted. Play fair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she gone to take videos of herself I. The loo because she can’t with her kids there?give it a rest for a day and make the most of the time you have with them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.