Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call today’s monthly contact with the kids and a night out with her gurls! Staying in a hotel cos she can’t stay in her mums and to fair if you were her mate would you wants those stains on your bed sheets?

Reactions: 13
As if she’s going out in those Balmain shorts & crusty white shirt that she wore to get bummed round Europe 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
1 more wash and that shirts gunna disintegrate you can see where its been absolutely violated in the washing machine 🤢 fancy going out dressed like a sweat with ya Mar to say thanks for raising your kid all year. 34 or not my mum would wool me back in looking like that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would never go out to dinner dressed like that.

Besides my mother would kill me

Reactions: 15
Who wears beach shorts and a beach shirt to a restaurant. Let’s take bets the louboutin shoes from Dubai aren’t on her feet lol

Definitely needs to buy at least one supportive bra as well. Otherwise boobs will be in the floor soon.

• Haha
Who wears beach shorts and a beach shirt to a restaurant. Let’s take bets the louboutin shoes from Dubai aren’t on her feet lol

Definitely needs to buy at least one supportive bra as well. Otherwise boobs will be in the floor soon.
....in winter.....

yup, she has a booking tonight.

Reactions: 8
She's deffo going to be chatting solicitors and freaks and all that waffle tomorrow after yet another bender

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure where she’s having her meal/drinks but where i live it’s tier 2 and they’re really strict on all sitting inside if from different households, there’s about 5 diff households at her table i don’t get it!
Why can’t she just take her mum for dinner, instead she drags her out with all her skanky mates, whole thing is just strange!

Ahhh she’s in San Carlo. Wish i had a burner insta, I would be on their page grassing her table up, would love to see them chucked out before the substantial meal comes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.