Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scruffy stinking wide fanny ball bag sallie is out in that gym rig out again I defo know it hasnt been washed id bet my real identity on it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2E12004C-92A8-4091-AD71-2E699F86A514.jpeg

if that’s the same black outfit from yesterday she is now on day three of wearing it having been to the gym in it twice. That hoodie she defo had on in the gym yesterday 🤢 it can’t have been washed as she travelled and stayed in a hotel, bleeping GRIM!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Broody for a boy, cos,’yknow, she’s been there done that with girls.

Reactions: 14
She literally disgusts me. How can she have the nerve to mention more kids. She should be trying to do everything she can to get the ones she has back. I know from what I have seen so far from her this seems to be low down on her priorities :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.