Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
What makes me laugh/cringe is how some people on her lives proper grovel for her to say hi and then blow smoke up her ass with compliments 🤮
There’s always a weirdo every now and again. Makes you wonder what type of people they are to take a liking to someone like Stabby Sallie

Reactions: 6

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Everyone’s a Pedro ( rules won’t let me spell it correctly)
Everyone’s obsessed
Everyone’s taking the piss and she doesn’t like it......

Last edited:

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s had 4ml put in all at once 😱 and I’m sure she said she’s getting more in too. Surprised her lips haven’t fallen off. I went to miss Hudson a couple of years back, who I’ve heard has done a fair few botched jobs 🥴 and I remember she would even refuse to put more than 1.5/2ml at a time
I have never known a cosmetic nurse or doctor put more than 2ml in. Here in Oz at least.

Monkeydust24

She can’t seriously think her lips look nice? They are lumpy

She said she stopped reading tattle 5 days ago and it made her feel better .... she said earlier on that she’s been quiet as she had a breakdown

Can’t watch this she is eye fucking herself constsntly. She’s had 4ml in her lips 😱 she claims it makes her look younger 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:

Nazar11

Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping shit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
My fan
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping shit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
my canines were overlapping the rest of my teeth I was tempted by Invisalign but more tempted by saving 1700 and getting metal braces 😂
Felt and looked ridiculous for about a year but one of the best things I did, got whitening afterwards and people always ask if my teeth are real!
I would recommend braces!
Sending love 💕

GollyGosh

Cutting them shorts up last night hahahaha honestly she’s fuckin demented

What a scabby bitch wearing the same gym wear I bet her crotch absolutely pongs
Did you hear the fake Liverpool accent in the video where she cut the shorts up. So odd.

Those gym workouts properly stress me out too, she’s wobbling all over the place, hasn’t a clue what she’s doing 🤣
And why never any arm weights to build up the arms. You can’t have a tonned leg and flappy old woman arms.

Last edited:

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
They are extremely old fashioned, i ripped all ours out and had blinds fitted on the patio doors instead. Or is it me whos not up to date, are they trendy now again?
I was just about to say.. these are not a thing - surely?! But who even knows anything anymore with 2020!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5