Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pet hates of mine:

Yous
Wierd
Carnt
Payed
Iv

I'm hardly a grammar expert but basic fucking words like this need to be spelt correct.
I'm no grammar police but I agree completely.
My one is:
Suttin instead of something

Reactions: 9
The “blood on your hands” thing has sat uneasy with me. Been mentioned far too much. I wouldn’t be shocked if there is some kind of “incident” which compromises her health / life / wellbeing & it is all blamed on Tattle. Que massive outpouring of sympathy & attention. Sallie is very predictable & we all know her behaviour patterns. It just seems like she was adamant on getting it out there that Tattle would be responsible for anything if it did happen. Look how much attention KHM got from her “Trolls” video. Just seems like a very Sallie opportunity.

Reactions: 35
Wow

Reactions: 6
Pet hates of mine:

Yous
Wierd
Carnt
Payed
Iv

I'm hardly a grammar expert but basic fucking words like this need to be spelt correct.
Dose otherwise known as DOES I mean I also can’t bear it when people up mix up their and there and they’re I mean it’s hardly rocket science is it!

Reactions: 7
This is absolutely brilliant!! So well written & spot on. Sadly I doubt Sallie would read it as it doesn’t suit her narrative x

Reactions: 10
So she needed to come home for a family emergency but hasn’t been home?

She came home because she wasn’t liking the vibe in Dubai, its too young a crowd and is no good for her?

She needs to stop spending money and start saving/investing it?

She is getting back into a healthy lifestyle and meditation?

So the next obvious step is “i need to get away again

Reactions: 23
This So well put

Reactions: 5
Family emergency - check on Gerard & kick off after she found out about Becca in Ibiza !!

Reactions: 8
She wants us to stop talking abar her on here because she feels a cunt, that’s all it can be.

She hates that people who know her can come on here and read what we are saying - or have been on here themselves and exposed her for the little Blurt she is.

She will hate that we all rip the back out of her poor decisions and very lonely shit life she’s happy to live.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s stuck in a cycle that only she can get out of

CLEAN EATING > GYM > LIVE DRINKING WINE > LOSE FRIENDS FOR BEING A BEG > FLASH FANNY EVERYWHERE > CHANGE FRIENDS > RUN(or FLY) FROM PROBLEMS > AND REPEAT

Reactions: 22

Awww- poor Sal. After her tour of Europe, partying in Dubai and jaunts around the UK, she now needs to get away. She’s right up there with the people who’ve worked non stop throughout this pandemic and suffered real hardship through no fault of their own.

Reactions: 17
That is a pet hate of mine. Yous ?!? How thick
Aww that's a bit unfair being Scottish thats just how we talk "how youse doing?" To be fair I probably wouldn't write it to my thousands of insta followers. Hers not mine

Reactions: 13
Her new lips make her old lips look incredible.

Leave your face alone Sal ffs.

Reactions: 6
She thrives of this site, without it she would just be boring as fuck, if that is more possible.

So let's have a BAN on commenting on here about her and let's seen if she can actually come up with any content to talk about.
This is what we need to do. She will not have anything to fuel herself

This is what we need to do. She will not have anything to fuel herself
The girl could cause drama and start an argument in an empty room. If it’s not tattle she is ranting about it will be something or someone else.

It must be exhausting.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.