Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually annoyed that I missed this

Reactions: 3
Actually annoyed that I missed this
She was drinking rose from a massive wine glass the size of her head. I guess she needs a big one with those lips!

She said it was the stabbing video but she’s not allowed to talk about it yet did!

Reactions: 6
She was drinking rose from a massive wine glass the size of her head. I guess she needs a big one with those lips!

She said it was the stabbing video but she’s not allowed to talk about it yet did!
At least she’s finally admitted that she doesn’t have custody of her kids! The amount of guff she’s chatted about them moving with her to Dubai, doing the school run etc, I can count on one hand the amount of times she’s seen those girls this year, tramp.

Reactions: 13
She also said she had an emergency at home and that’s why she came back, I don’t think she knows that real reason she came back! There are so many

Reactions: 13
I mean, if you don’t like what you read here it’s pretty simple. Don’t look. It’s not up to you tell other people what they are & aren’t allowed to say.

Reactions: 31
I wonder what has really happened!
Does anybody on here work in social care/ family law?
complain to the council please so you can feel like more of an idiot than you already are
Xx

Reactions: 46
I've just had a look at your posts, you're here slagging off Sallie, really going for her, so how are we terrible and your posts are OK.

Reactions: 48
For someone who’s only activity on here is slagging off Sal you’re a fine one to talk about bullying.

Good luck with your complaint to your local council

Reactions: 53
I wonder what has really happened!
Does anybody on here work in social care/ family law?

complain to the council please so you can feel like more of an idiot than you already are
Xx
Yeah I’m the idiot lol but you spend your days on a trolling site trolling some dickhead who doesn’t know you exist awww xx

I've just had a look at your posts, you're here slagging off Sallie, really going for her, so how are we terrible and your posts are OK.
Not saying I’m okay, like I said I can’t bare her and have my own personal reasons not to because I actually know her and she snaked me...
my point is anyone coming on a site to slag someone they don’t know personally who has never done anything to them.. is weird especially the way yous are on it religiously, I pop in an out every now an then and at first I thought it was funny but not I think wow these people are actually sad acts

Reactions: 11
Hi wet legs Sallie lolllllll stop trying to disguise you’re self you freak you’re on here just as much as we all are

Reactions: 24
For someone who’s only activity on here is slagging off Sal you’re a fine one to talk about bullying.

Good luck with your complaint to your local council
Maybe I didn’t word that right.. just feel like the social services should be aware that people whose jobs roles entail no judgement of families should absolutely not be spending their downtime judging and slating train wreck mums

Well @xoxogossipgir2 how do you explain this, why does your shit not stink?
How many times do I need to say I HAVE PERSONAL REASONS FOR DISLIKING HER
Not saying that that makes it okay to slate her but I genuinely come on here to buzz off her cause she’s a dickhead and she snaked me HOWEVER what are all your reasons? Other than the fact yous obviously have nothin better to do than rip into someone you don’t know I’m a cunt and I have a reason for it but you’re just all judgemental sad acts

Reactions: 6
You literally only comment on her threads how does that make you any better than everyone else Christ you need your head checked if you're getting that wound up about it.....it's a gossip site

Reactions: 41
If it’s an awful troll site, what are you doing on it?

You’re going to report people to social services
. “I’m ringing to report someone on a gossip site, goes by the name of Queen Barb”

Reactions: 69
Why do you even care so much this is a gossip forum you moron! Hence the gossip if someone like Sal chooses to make her shit show of a life so public then expect people to talk. People will always talk! There’s nothing you can say or do that’s going to stop that, and you’ve joined in yourself have you woken up with a change of heart? Bless yous! Cry to Sal about it hun xxxx

Reactions: 36
Well someone got up all grumpy this morning. If a person CHOOSES to put their life on social media, I/we can choose to comment, that's literally how it works hun.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.