Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I love this !!
She may be staying in that flat in Leeds .. but is probz not even hers !! Be an air BnB or a friends place that isn’t living in it or she wouldn’t be there just one night ?? Because you would be desperate to get back to your home surely ?? Especially when you’ve got duck all else !!
when is she gonna upload a story In the drivers seat showing of her expensive lease car ...from the company she owns ?
She had those eyelashes sorted of her best mate Terri yet 🤮
Has she put her tree up ready for her girls at Christmas (a mean why wouldn’t you even if you can’t post photos of your babies for legal reasons )
She’s due in Dubai next week ...
..So when’s she going to Marbella ??
Any photos of the new Chandelier yet ?? Theta why She’s nipped home remember ...
Where’s the footage of the goods from shopping trip she was on all day yesterday so erratically (after all .. were usually treated to looking at everything she gets )
My god this is a car crash !!!
So many questions
So many lies
I’m waiting for the hospital photos tbh ...
That will be next
Oh the hospital photos will come Christmas Day hun.

I mean it will go like this.....

she won’t get invited to anyone’s for Christmas because she ruins it by getting drunk , insulting everyone and becomes abusive.Everyone is sick of her ruining Christmas so they just stopped inviting her.

she will be like “tit I’m on my own” so she will make up some illness so she can spend it in hospital with the nurses, and try and make her family feel guilty.

Reactions: 16
She 100% does not have that car any more. When she had her evoque every second story was her steering wheel with a pointlesss question uploaded over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scared of what exactly, 😂 She's really too old to still be on the game, wonder if she realises if she goes on a boat with some clients in the middle East, they'll shove her over the side to drown at the end of the weekend. The really unfortunate get to service the labourers at the camps where they live. Beyond grim.
I presume she means we are tit scared of her posting our IG profile to her unarsed followers 🤨🥴😆😂😂😂😂 like what’s the worst that will come of it, some people might try and request to follow you. That’s it 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha the GCSEs. In your mid thirties surely university careers, career qualifications, courses and professional development would be the more prominent achievements that you would reel off. Not exams taken at 16. And the spellings in the questions asked are also shocking or the words are really simplistic 😂 Daily star, oh my days. How dumb can a person be to use that to portray themselves in a positive light. Editors must have had fun sorting out her ‘book’ as well. Perhaps others may have had academic articles published in journals / be freelance journalists or copywriters earning great money. Nope use a scrap column slagging off other z listers (hmmm 😉) in the daily star to highlight your literary prowess. A* for you there Sallie 🤣

Reactions: 12
I know! And if they were so good, surely she’d have gone on to college to do A-levels??
i don’t get why she is so proud ? Going on like it’s an achievement that she did good but then went on to fail in life ?

she has got it all so backwards it would be more impressive if she did really tit School but went on to become a successful women. She really is a idiot. Any brain cells she did have the drugs has most certainly destroyed.

I feel sorry for her family. I mean having a duck out in the family is hard but when they are doing everything they can to get it noticed on social media...can you imagine the shame .

I always really want to flag her to Dubai embassy some how so when she gets to border control they revoke her and send her back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is all I see...
In that video she basically says that going to the gym to maintain your figure is a negative. Odd attitude to have considering the physical health benefits (not just appearance) and also the mental health benefits of regular exercise. I’m not against cosmetic surgery, had some myself. However I’d Never trade in the buzz of working out for the easy fix of surgery if the gym could keep me looking how I wanted. Terrible lazy, dangerous and unrealistic stance to promote, it’s actually quite sick. Thankfully no one actually takes her seriously as an influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Bums are so influential.' duck me ragged she really is a thick, vacuous waste of oxygen. Get in the bleeping bin you old dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
New thread suggestion:
Sallies obsessed with this tattle page, she needs to grow up now start acting her age!
She’s not gone home to her new ‘bought’ flat
The mother of the year is an absolute tw*t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Most mothers would list raising their kids we as an acheivement.... Sadly, Sally can't do that can she.

Reactions: 15
I can’t even be bothered with this crusty old bimbo anymore, no I wasn’t asking you questions on your AMA because you only will post the ones that suit you. No I don’t really care enough about you to waste my time asking you a question - I just don’t care! I’m not scared of you. Actually really wanted to see you turn your life around but you are just so bitter and sad about tattle instead of what you should be focusing on. You can be as crusty as you like, do what you like it’s not my terrible life it’s yours. I would actually love to wake up tomorrow see you happy and settled with your kids and a nice bloke, in a job you enjoy - why wouldn’t I? The only person stopping this happening is you Sal

And you know what everyone else would have respect for you too for owning your tit and sorting yourself out. It would be great to see

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t even be bothered with this crusty old bimbo anymore, no I wasn’t asking you questions on your AMA because you only will post the ones that suit you. No I don’t really care enough about you to waste my time asking you a question - I just don’t care! I’m not scared of you. Actually really wanted to see you turn your life around but you are just so bitter and sad about tattle instead of what you should be focusing on. You can be as crusty as you like, do what you like it’s not my terrible life it’s yours. I would actually love to wake up tomorrow see you happy and settled with your kids and a nice bloke, in a job you enjoy - why wouldn’t I? The only person stopping this happening is you Sal

And you know what everyone else would have respect for you too for owning your tit and sorting yourself out. It would be great to see
This!!

I get the feeling there could be a pending court hearing? She keeps saying when my life is back to normal.
Sallie if this is the case arguing on social media, associating with criminals/weird men and going on holiday is only going to hinder you.
You need to be creating a secure home, proving that you are stable and not drinking or taking drugs to start “getting your life back”

• Heart
Reactions: 16

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Thissss

Reactions: 5
Sallie it’s been 11 hours where are ya? We’re all worried 🤣

Thread title suggestion: Sallie the crusty old hag, lips are looking like a ball bag. Lost her kids and her car is she moving to Dubai or Marbs?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been answered....the threads on ol’ scrotum-lips move so fast, but why is she exempt from wearing a mask? Her manic shopping centre rant was scary.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.