Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've all said this before....c'mon Sal 🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎

bleep can't construct a sentence let alone do a full Q&A session. Il get my 6 year old to help you Sal with your ABC's...something your mama does every day
She’s got a gcse in English you know ....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Felt cute .... might delete later 😂😭🤦‍♀️
What’s with the #dissolved crack 🤣🤣🤣 a Fucken hashtag ?? She’s a Fucken divvy

Reactions: 6
Ahhh it has been a manic week of working 59 hours, housework, present wrapping, making dinners and homework helping (sadly could not make time for 30 odd insta stories, funny that)... manic like perhaps strolling aimlessly round a shopping centre all day 😉 now time for catch ups...

My goodness someone must have taken a pis a certain person’s cheerios this morning, A proper Bee in their bonnet, dear oh dear.

The thing is, and it kills me dead with laughter, she is the one that is totally fuelling this fire now. And the irony of her primark monologue is that by spending x amount of story time trying to call out the ‘stalkers and weirdos’, simply highlights how little else she has going on to devote so much energy in caring about the opinions on here. ‘Living best lives’ of glamour, fun, business opportunities and international travel must be very time consuming right? I wonder how Sallie finds the hours to read a little page like this full of insignificant ‘trolls’ posting here and there? 🤷🏻‍♀️

A little bit more indifference would actually show that you really don’t give a duck Sallie, the hate and effort in answering your own questions, mentioning driving and old present pictures (in a knee jerk reaction to try prove tattle posts wrong) is just showing everyone how much you care about what’s being said 😉

Reactions: 18
It’s a sad state of affairs when she’s more bothered about her lips than she is her kids! She’s making an effort to “fix” her lips, why not have the same drive to fix your relationship with your kids!!

first thread suggestion #GodLovesATrier😅

Lips like deflated arm bands, gotta have the matching toes and hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The ‘ask me anything’ was a feeble attempt to control the narrative. She didn’t answer my questions, then complained that the trolls didn’t bite. She’s an eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she made a point of telling us she’s missed driving .... but she’s still in the passenger seat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Ffks she’s about as bright as a 10 watt bulb ....

So she is using her phone while driving then is she?
She’s not driving ...if she was her matching nails would be all over the steering wheel while her equally shallow “ friday friend” filmed her driving for the gram hahahahaha
Silly Sallie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trying really hard to hold my laugh in here. My husband and the dog are asleep next to me. It hurts to hold it in. I’m dying man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t drove? What kind of spelling is that? 🥴
Hahaha 💯 not in the new flat she reckons she bought 6 weeks ago hahaha 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️and her eyes arnt squinty on this pic !! So It’s blatantly an old photo !!! She’s absolutely tragic .... I would be mortified if she was my daughter !!!

Reactions: 4
I Didn’t bother with a question as you
Can’t argue with stupid ! she’s a nut job Lier 🤥

Reactions: 3
Woopsie, just got mentioned in her story because I asked why she doesn’t have custody of her kids and also why she got 5A* in GCSE but can’t string a sentence together. Tagged me in the post then blocked me, sorry Sal. Did I touch a nerve? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Apparently I’m a troll because I asked ONE question about why she doesn’t have her children in her care and why she can’t string a sentence together 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 She’s obviously very sensitive atm guys, proceed with caution x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.