Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I wasn’t being rude or dismissive, literally that I take stuff with a pinch of salt and I was trying to think of where it could be 🙄 I’ve been here since the first few threads and I do tend to err on believing people. Sometimes my tone isn’t always conveyed properly so sorry if anyone takes it the wrong way 🤷‍♀️ Now let’s get back to fish rap battles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You need more than a blow dry Sal but it’s a good place to start! So what now? 😂 considering emojis RAT GERL is mixed race and is having twins a boy and a (raaaat) GERL?
Just came on to post this 🤣 we all see you there sal attention seeking 👋 she needs more than a blow dry she needs bleeping fumigating

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You need more than a blow dry Sal but it’s a good place to start! So what now? 😂 considering emojis RAT GERL is mixed race and is having twins a boy and a (raaaat) GERL?
Deffo doesn’t look like Dubai, unless it’s another old pic?

Reactions: 2
Hi Everyone, just found this thread after following Sallie on instagram since I met her around July or August. Here's my experience of meeting her.

My husband and I were out in Ormskirk for some drinks, I think this was just after the first lockdown. It was late and we were walking to the last bar, the alley we're walking down from the carpark is really dark and has cobbles, and we see this woman who is obviously off her face ahead of us. She's on her own and I thought she was talking to someone on the phone but now I know her better I realise she was prob videoing herself chatting tit. She stumbled over on the cobbles. Now we are in our mid 40's and in I'm from time where you don't leave one of your mates on their own in that state so I ask her if she wants us to walk her to the taxi rank and get her a taxi. We start walking and she's just chatting pure tit, she asks where we are going so I tell her the bar and she says she's meeting a friend in there so she will come with us.

We get into the bar and my husband gives the barman our drinks order and Sallie shouts to the barman what she's having. My husband tells the barman she's not with us. So we get served, pay for our drinks and I tell her to look after herself and make sure she gets home safe, and we move away a little bit. Well, we can not bleeping get rid of her. A barman brings her drink to her and tells her how much it is and she keeps saying her friend is meeting her there in a minute and he'll pay when he gets there. 10 minutes later no friend has turned up and she keeps trying to make conversation with us as we edge further and further down the bar.

A standing up table becomes free just behind us so I go and get on it while my husband orders us another drink and again Sallie tries to geg in on our drinks order. Husband brings our drinks over and we stand there drinking and watching Sallie argue with two barstaff (who both only look about 18, the poor lads) because they won't give her another drink because she hasn't paid for the first one. A couple come and stand at the other side of our table with us and we get chatting and the woman is like 'the bleeping state of that' and tells me all about her. This woman is from Kirkby and shows me Sallie's instagram and tells me she is well known around there, always contacting local salons and hairdressers and shops begging for free stuff, nails or lashes or hair and telling them she'll put them on her instagram and make them really busy and famous.

After trying to chat tit to anyone that goes to the bar eventually Sallie manages to latch on to a group of 4 lads, who again only look my son's age, about 18 or 19 and manages to get a drink off them and keeps butting in on their conversation. They look so awkward and only stay for one drink and as they're leaving she tries to leave with them but I don't know if once they're just outside the door they tell her to duck off or just sprint off or what, but they get on their toes and get away and then the staff on the door refuse to let Sallie back in, they're telling her the bar is at full capacity and they can't let any more in now because of Covid, and she starts a big rant about that, and then we watch her through the window wandering off into Ormskirk. And that was the last I saw of her. But I started following her on instagram that night.

My first impresson was right. She's a mess, a beggy mess with no friends. I switch between feeling really sorry for her and then thinking she's brought it all on herself, she doesn't seem to want to help herself and I think it's all going to end really badly.
I can 100% believe this , I’ve seen it myself

Reactions: 19
I’d put money on the fact she’s not sorting her life out... Dubai wasn’t rock bottom for our Rat gerl.. it seems she pulls this stuff on the regular.. that was probably a quiet one for OUR RRRRRRAT GERL 🐀

Reactions: 18
Looks like she's with at least one of her kids in a taxi, I'm really hoping she's come home to sort herself out. They say you need to hit rock bottom before you can pick yourself back up and her Dubai experience must've been one of her lowest points surely.
Imagine being sat next to your mam in a taxi and shes eye bleeping herself for an instagram video.

Put your phone down and have a fuckin conversation with your daughter you fuckin RAT GERL

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She had a night out in Ormskirk at some point over summer, can’t remember when. She was sat down and talking about how her Botched episode was on ITV and everyone should watch.

Yes, that was the night - well as I said in my first post, there was a video and stuff on her instagram stories, but she only put it up the following night. That was a strange thing though, she'd deffo recorded that video and photos the same night we saw her, she had the same hairstyle, same outfit BUT she only uploaded them 24 hours later, making out she was out having a quiet night out for dinner and a couple of drinks and an early night.

Or I suppose she could have gone out two nights in a row to the same place with the exact same hairstyle and dress on.

See even that video now with her daughter in a taxi, could have been recorded weeks ago, who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks like she's with at least one of her kids in a taxi, I'm really hoping she's come home to sort herself out. They say you need to hit rock bottom before you can pick yourself back up and her Dubai experience must've been one of her lowest points surely.
It would be an incredibly low move if she was still trying to manipulate people into thinking she was with them.

I agree, I hope she spends more time with them and they be her primary focus. I just think the way she’s been acting lately I wouldn’t be so sure, especially if she is actually going to fly back out.

Reactions: 6
She’s got her lil eye in it so it’s fairly recent, looks like she’s trying to pretend she’s with her kids judging by the teddy on the bed
There wasn’t any grand showing off and living her best life on business class flights back either or she wouldn’t have been able to resist. She’s constantly running isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s plainly ran that fast from Dubai to get away from onlyarfans and she’s ran away from Liverpool to get away from Ungi. And the sad thing is I don’t think she’s ever going to learn from her mistakes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She’s got her lil eye in it so it’s fairly recent, looks like she’s trying to pretend she’s with her kids judging by the teddy on the bed
It looks like one of those cheap crushed velvet sofas to me (sorry if I offend anyone that has one 🤦🏼‍♀️😂) shes defo home tail between her legs going to attempt mother of the year now no doubt 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.