Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion 12

Sals instahoe ranting, been on a binge
Dub-aye full of Rrrraatttt guuurrlllzz
And can’t sell her tuna minge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just went back through the pages to rewatch rrrrrrat gerrrrl video, it actually gives me life 🤣between how scouse she is and how absolutely off her bake she is! 😂

comment number #496 incase anyone missed it!

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker 👀

should be asleep but scared to miss anything, literally sat refreshing my phone for the last 5 hours 🤣

what an absolute fuckin blinder our Sal has had tonight! Excited for the come down tomorrow! 🤢🤣

Reactions: 6
Yyyoo yo yo yyyoooooo!

Attachments

• Haha
Could you imagine if these skanks we’re just regular witches from the local estate. G-unit Jemma would punch holes into saltfish Sallie she’s been one bold witch tonight. Yessss Sal, thankyou for the drams 👏🏼💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been a member on tattle for a good while I’m just an observer on here I read and enjoy everyone’s banter it makes my day I’m a sad twit 😂 Absolute comedy gold this though, and I had to comment! This is the dogs bolloks of what was coming from the Dubai trip... it was waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A379B517-C5BC-49F0-BA62-A4CCFEB883F2.jpeg

What are thoseee
So she basically scabs drinks off a bunch of guys whilst ranting on insta about other girls, and Onlyarfans isn’t fronting the bill based on this guys stories. Really selling the boss babe life in Dubai with her blag Gucci bag in tow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 325466
What are thoseee
So she basically scabs drinks off a bunch of guys whilst ranting on insta about other girls, and Onlyarfans isn’t fronting the bill based on this guys stories. Really selling the boss babe life in Dubai with her blag Gucci bag in tow
What does nice wheels mean??!

Reactions: 2
You’ve got poo on your face, you big disgrace.. Sallie axl you’re all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What does nice wheels mean??!
Nice shoes 🤦‍♀️🤣

View attachment 325466
What are thoseee
What the actual hell are those and where on earth did she get them and where are her own shoes haha so many questions!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 325466
What are thoseee
I’ve just seen his story, 2 hours ago.. does that mean she has resurfaced? To be fair she proper looks steaming can’t walk straight. Those shoes are like pumps u sore years ago with bootcut jeans fs 😂

7am in Dubai.... wonder what Mark_ Reds*** thinks when he rolls over to that crusty mess next to him..... 🤮
#5palmprozzie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.