Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow tonight has been a rollercoaster struggles to keep up.
Feel sick for her at the thought of her come down tomorrow 🤢
Sallie fly home as soon as you can and get some help!

Reactions: 14
In all honestly, I suffer from mental health issues and have only been introduced to her in the last two days. She really needs help but she doesn’t bloody help herself with these chaotic stories. Please if any of her fiends are reading these, get her sorted out.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone realise she’s been going on now for SIX HOURS!!!! That’s six whole hours without so much as a rise from Jemma or Becca and yet she still she continues 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Speed read this tonight. I’m going back 30 pages in the morning 😁 as this has been absolute gold of a thread 💛 #boss #cantbelieveit 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s 3:30 in Dubai right now, am I correct? Hopefully she will sleep soon. This will hurt like a witch in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, until one of them two replies the rap battle still wins for me.
Jokes! This has been sensational, she managed two weeks in Dubs. Probably staged this ready for her return flight home tomoz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else keep refreshing Jem and Becca's story praying for some tea ☕

It ain't going to happen. I need bleeping sleep but I can't. It's like watching a car crash outside your living room window

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone realise she’s been going on now for SIX HOURS!!!! That’s six whole hours without so much as a rise from Jemma or Becca and yet she still she continues 😂
That’s why she’s gone nuclear! She’s not getting a rise!! They are playing a blinder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else keep refreshing Jem and Becca's story praying for some tea ☕

It ain't going to happen. I need bleeping sleep but I can't. It's like watching a car crash outside your living room window
I feel like I need to be put into the recovery position after reading tonight’s escapades 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will be awake by the time we are having our breakfast tomorrow. Friday is brunch day in dubai,will she hide or go party! I do actually hope she will be ok, this is a big thing to come back from!

Reactions: 7
Can’t get my head around her “missing” arsefans a minute back, having his black cod regurgitated out his arse on ya face....not to mention carpet rubbing everything in Dubai for plastic loubs......now GED’s in the tit for banging basics back in......well who knows when....sal explain the rules here coz dis tit got meh confuzed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On those messages to Becca accusing her of shagging Ged, she’s also wrote ‘and lj is’ Who’s LJ??? The mystery deepens!!

I worked some OT until 10 this eve, I’m shattered. I’m speechless. I don’t know what I am but I have been DYING of laughter this last hour catching up.
Rrrrrrrratttttt gurrrerrellll! 🐀
swaying and slurring, jaw spinning round on the snout like it’s about to propel itself into orbit.
posting from a crappy hotel room bed (you can tell by the lights and the hotel phone) coz she was to battered to be let into arfans’ building by the concierge.
Gold, pure gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread is on fire tonight🔥🔥🔥🔥
I cannot get over the amount of messages it's like being on a KHM thread but a 1000 times more entertaining.

Let's see what tomorrow brings you bunch of ratzzzzzzz, 🎢🍿🔥☕🥂🥳🐀🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes it’s been a belter of a night on here tonight. Love you Tattle bastards!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for the fall out in morning from the beer fear
Shock she will be home in a few days cause of ‘some drama’ which meant she couldn’t work. How’s that estate agent job working for ya Sal?

I’ve just seen the ‘Video’ vile creature she is! He’s no better, just filming it while their daughter is clearly distressed and crying!! Thank god she’s with her Nan!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.