Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to commenting on this post 🙋🏻‍♀️ trying to get through all the threads, but wtf is with onlyarfans and his life jacket post on his story 🤢

Reactions: 1
Her face looks so swollen, bloated and puffy in those aquarium stories. That’s what a week non stop on the lash and the gear does to you when you are no longer a fresh faced 20 something who can bounce back. And the lil eye / fox eye / disappearing eyes just age her and make the rest of her face look bigger and chubby. She’s totally trashed her looks in the last few years hasn’t she.

Reactions: 10
Do you think he has a job lined up for her so he is making her lose a bit of weight & tarting her up a bit 🤔
I really don’t know why he would associate himself with her 🤷🏼‍♀️ If you lie with pigs you get fleas!! Maybe he feels sorry for her? Maybe he believes her sob story and poor little me routine? I know plenty of people that have been through tough times and abusive relationships and fallen on hard times with drug and drinks but Most of them fight tooth and nail to make things better and to be there for the kids. Not her plainly. Surely he’s gonna tire of her hanging on soon enough I mean every one else seems to!

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that thing?🤮
Wahahah Anno have you seen the bag I mean? It looks like she’s handmade it 🤣 the “chains” are probably plastic aswell 🙈

She’s with onlyarfans again - his account is open.
Anno it’s mad isn’t it, he put it on private after his first night with little eye , she must’ve realised she needs to do what he asks or she’s gunna be fooled over ther , literally 😂

Reactions: 3
FOR duck SAKE SALLIE, LEAVE YOUR bleeping HAIR ALONE! EVERY bleeping INSTA POST SHE HAS TO TOUCH IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FOR duck SAKE SALLIE, LEAVE YOUR bleeping HAIR ALONE! EVERY bleeping INSTA POST SHE HAS TO TOUCH IT!
today’s stories are just dumb. You have hair...so what, wow!?! If she’s such a glamour puss why is it a big deal that you’ve had your hair done, to the extent that you can’t stop showing it off?

dubai must be really boring judging by the highlights of her trip - countless stories of her pouting in the mirror and touching her hair, Anyone she’s interacted with comes across as a grade A c*^t they all look stinky, aggy and druggy, and those boat parties remind me of the ones fran cosgrave and co. Used to do in Ibiza and they were tit then when we went on it and look even shitter now, the thought of being in my 30’s and being remotely arsed about stuff like that makes my skin crawl. Absolute personality voids half the people she’s around, what are we meant to be impressed by?

Reactions: 17
Don’t understand why everyone’s being nasty to this tattler??? They’ve come with gossip why they getting thrown under the bus? She/he is rite about the miscarriage! It was her fault I saw her a good few times the months leading up to it and I was there the night she actually miscarried!!! She was off her face on coke at an ink dolls event in manchester and she started bleeding! She left the event in an ambulance and that’s when she miscarried! A few days after she was in the press talking about how she was sent home with her baby in a takeaway bag!! She’s bleeping disgusting it was 1 million % her fault!! She will use anything for attention good or bad! Even the death of her baby!!!

I don’t anyone is being nasty. I think this person had said a few little lies for likes and that ain’t us tattlers!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.