Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look on Amazon regarding her book and it said it was only 50 pages! It’s hardly Churchill’s multi volume autobiography is it? Some of the reviews are hilarious too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s bought herself a blag Gucci bag if that counts as shopping !!
That she’s purposely getting into view on her silly posey videos. She’s plainly purchased a snide out there hence she’s not made a song and dance over it! Imagine how dog rough she looks without that filter 🤢

Reactions: 5
Wow guys...Partying days are over!! New hair, new Sal. Lets hope this lasts longer than her quiet night in the other night eh!?

Reactions: 4
She definitely wasn’t me! :) I’m still here just not biting to the tit anymore I Thought I had some ‘tea’ I clearly don’t as you all already know. I’m not a die hard tattler unfortunately so I didn’t know of all these posts. I’m new as I said. That’s all I’ll say now I’ll stick to slagging hinch off
Don’t go! Some of us are grateful

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t the working week start on Sunday in Dubai? So wouldn’t she be starting today if she was starting her new job this week???

Reactions: 8
Don’t go! Some of us are grateful
Don’t understand why everyone’s being nasty to this tattler??? They’ve come with gossip why they getting thrown under the bus? She/he is rite about the miscarriage! It was her fault I saw her a good few times the months leading up to it and I was there the night she actually miscarried!!! She was off her face on coke at an ink dolls event in manchester and she started bleeding! She left the event in an ambulance and that’s when she miscarried! A few days after she was in the press talking about how she was sent home with her baby in a takeaway bag!! She’s bleeping disgusting it was 1 million % her fault!! She will use anything for attention good or bad! Even the death of her baby!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Don’t understand why everyone’s being nasty to this tattler??? They’ve come with gossip why they getting thrown under the bus? She/he is rite about the miscarriage! It was her fault I saw her a good few times the months leading up to it and I was there the night she actually miscarried!!! She was off her face on coke at an ink dolls event in manchester and she started bleeding! She left the event in an ambulance and that’s when she miscarried! A few days after she was in the press talking about how she was sent home with her baby in a takeaway bag!! She’s bleeping disgusting it was 1 million % her fault!! She will use anything for attention good or bad! Even the death of her baby!!!
That is absolutely disgusting..... I thought that women couldn’t get any worse.. that’s just done it for me! If she was off her face on coke (bad enough) but probably drinking and smoking too while pregnant!!!!! Selfish witch!! Then thinks she can point the finger of blame!! Doesn’t deserve to be a mother... I hope she’s ashamed of herself... why is it good people who would make amazing parents struggle to get pregnant, but undeserving vile creatures like her have children, I hope you live the rest of your life alone and miserable
Hope her little girls are happy and safe away from that !!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That is absolutely disgusting..... I thought that women couldn’t get any worse.. that’s just done it for me! If she was off her face on coke (bad enough) but probably drinking and smoking too while pregnant!!!!! Selfish witch!! Then thinks she can point the finger of blame!! Doesn’t deserve to be a mother... I hope she’s ashamed of herself... why is it good people who would make amazing parents struggle to get pregnant, but undeserving vile creatures like her have children, I hope you live the rest of your life alone and miserable
She honestly doesn’t deserve the kids she’s got!! Bare in mind at this point she was performing as a DJ AND a fire performer... fire breathing requires spitting out paraffin, and it’s almost impossible to not swallow any! So besides the coke and drink and maybe smoking, I’m not sure about that, she was also potentially swallowing fuel on a regular basis! ..... all wile pregnant! .... but yet it wasn’t her fault she lost the baby! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She has too much time on her hands to be hunting down people who say mean things to her. She’s meant to be living her best life!

Finally going to the beach next week and has been out in daylight. Feeling ok hun 😂

Reactions: 9
Why is she in the aquarium on her own? You have to pay to go in there! That’s a place where tourists take their kids as a holiday activity! Not somewhere you go on your own. Unless one is looking for business at Dubai Mall..... with the sharks and tuna.... 🎣🐟🐠🐡🍤

#howapt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.