Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing a stained dress when you “LIVE” in Dubai.. 🤯😂 I don’t believe for a second she’s over there to “live”

you’d be so excited wouldn’t you, be showing off your new apartment, be looking for local super markets to stock your mini fridge up.. all we’ve seen of her is just posting like it’s a holiday which it deffo is. She’s scaving free meals, sofa surfing and letting old Arfans buy her fakes in exchange for funnelling tit down her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahahahahaha she is as well

AIIIIIIIEEEEEE

‘spilt me bacon juice down me dress then tried to get it off with a dirty beauty blenda
How long have I owned you dress? How long it been?’
I was thinking maybe it’s this mornings lube action 🤣🤣🤣 Shes a delight isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wearing a stained dress when you “LIVE” in Dubai.. 🤯😂 I don’t believe for a second she’s over there to “live”

you’d be so excited wouldn’t you, be showing off your new apartment, be looking for local super markets to stock your mini fridge up.. all we’ve seen of her is just posting like it’s a holiday which it deffo is. She’s scaving free meals, sofa surfing and letting old Arfans buy her fakes in exchange for funnelling tit down her gob
I think Arfan is a kind of pimp, he wouldnt want to make himself known its too obvious but you can see when they go for a meal there's other blokes there. Bet the blokes are the dregs of Dubai that no other potty would touch but Sal would do anything. I bet she's sofa surfing with her "best mates of 10 years" until everyone fucks home from Dubai then she comes home, tail between her legs pretending to miss the girls riddled with every STI going...scruffy bleep

Reactions: 12
She’s out with that Dominique Mullen. She looks rough compared to her insta. With a load of bad scruffs on her stories. Dubai is literally looking like the hole of the world, literally every scummy fella and bird there now 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s out with that Dominique Mullen. She looks rough compared to her insta. With a load of bad scruffs on her stories. Dubai is literally looking like the hole of the world, literally every scummy fella and bird there now 🤮🤮
DM is the ultimate catfish, rough as toast!!!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who can’t look at all these influencers on insta the same way now, especially when they just have a management company in their bio? 😂😂😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I grew up there,‘92-2006 then back again in 2009 and 2014. The difference is unbelievable. My dad still lives there but he actually WORKS. Always want to go back on holiday with my wee one but I’d be afraid to bump into some of these riddled lassies 🤢 I remember when I lived there, you’d get arrested for showing off a bit of leg ffs, how do they get away with some of those outfits.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else hoping for a massive COVID outbreak in Dubai??
Ever since I read this :D

It's amazing how so many young reality TV women who want the high life but their profile isn't as big as it once was to fund it, find work so easily in the land of rich arab men.

Reactions: 3
Remember she was banging on about only having 5 people she can trust. Since shes been in Dubai she's claimed to have about a dozen of so called best mates. Clearly its her that is the problem, imagine having her as a friend you couldn't trust her one bit, she aint a girls girls, she would duck anyone over hence the amount of rows she has had. Any decent mate has probably told her to get her tit together and because its something she doesn't want to hear she turns on them. Imagine her in 20 years time, her kids would have disowned her, no family, looking like Donnatella Versace chasing after 30 year olds😂
She’s already half way ther on the end bit 🤣

OMGODAAAAAAAAA!!! I’ve just came on to say the same thing 🤣😂

PLEASE TELL ME SHES NOT GOING OUT WITH THAT OUTFIT ON ??? NEEDS SHOVED IN THE WASHER FFKS 😳
Ha ha ha ha I took the same screenshot!! 🤣😂

Oh my god the eyes! 😂

No way is onlyarfans her ‘type’
Its the filter thru the sunglasses gets me , it’s something my 10year old niece would do 😂 she’s soyyyyy happy with those fox eyes isn’t she “ayyyyyyyy aiiiiiiiiiiiii ayyyyyyy” god makes my ears bleed every time I hear that it’s deffo her party mode lingo isn’t it 🙈

That’s not Perry “Kev” that’s yeh “mate” Leah who yeh kept taggin when she was in Dubai sayin “miss youuuuu” “my girlllllll” “can’t wait to be re-united with my ride or die”
Then you arrived an Leah was gone 😂🤣 (probably shortly after this pic was taken) ..... to be continued .......

Its the filter thru the sunglasses gets me , it’s something my 10year old niece would do 😂 she’s soyyyyy happy with those fox eyes isn’t she “ayyyyyyyy aiiiiiiiiiiiii ayyyyyyy” god makes my ears bleed every time I hear that it’s deffo her party mode lingo isn’t it 🙈

That’s not Perry “Kev” that’s yeh “mate” Leah who yeh kept taggin when she was in Dubai sayin “miss youuuuu” “my girlllllll” “can’t wait to be re-united with my ride or die”
Then you arrived an Leah was gone 😂🤣 (probably shortly after this pic was taken) ..... to be continued .......

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Out with scary spice today. She looks like she would nutt ye over a pint of stella. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dubai must be crawling in Covid but they will never tell the truth about the numbers. They will never do anything to impact their tourism appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't understand how a strict Muslim country has become a dumping ground for the z-list ho community? Where are they doing all this 'business' and why are some westerners thrown in prison for kissing in the street but Sallie et al are having one long orgy? Surely the authorities are aware and why aren't they stopping it?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.