Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she bought it, hardly any influencers do as their work isnt a steady stream of income and a bank wouldnt touch them. Same with drug dealers, wads of cash under the floorboards in their council house driving 70k cars
It might be rented or a council house really. Which is absolutely fine i wouldn’t call anyone out for that unless you are promoting the exact alternative to impressionable young kids on Instagram acting like you’ve living the dream when in reality you live in a tit hole 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I googled Katie Salmons address ... the most expensive property sold was in 2019 for 82 grand and yet she’s living it up in Dubai like she’s the dog bollocks absolutely balling. Make you piss and that’s exactly what a lot of these girls haven’t got, a pot to piss in. Such a fake lifestyle 😂🤢
Did she not just buy a flat on the docks? Or is she lying about it?

Reactions: 1
Imagine being mates with Sal for that long and every time you see her she asks you 20 times how long you have known her
Like Dory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh look I have a friend 🤣😂🤣 known her 10 yrs but never bothered with her.
That’s someone you know.
Friends are next level Sal, something you’ve not really got the hang of 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The locations she’s posting don’t add up. She’s obviously filmed lots of different places and then posts them in a sequence to look like the same place when they’re not. So for example a flashy view from inside the Burj, then in her next story I can see that she’s the complete opposite end of town, in an apartment block that I’m 95% sure is my old building. It’s a nice enough block but it’s nothing special, hence why she’s not showing you inside at all. The bathrooms, kitchen etc are all quite tired looking.

By the way, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are a public holiday here next week for National Day. Then it’s the weekend. So expect a 5 day bender!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look I have a friend 🤣😂🤣 known her 10 yrs but never bothered with her.
That’s someone you know.
Friends are next level Sal, something you’ve not really got the hang of 🙄
Remember she was banging on about only having 5 people she can trust. Since shes been in Dubai she's claimed to have about a dozen of so called best mates. Clearly its her that is the problem, imagine having her as a friend you couldn't trust her one bit, she aint a girls girls, she would duck anyone over hence the amount of rows she has had. Any decent mate has probably told her to get her tit together and because its something she doesn't want to hear she turns on them. Imagine her in 20 years time, her kids would have disowned her, no family, looking like Donnatella Versace chasing after 30 year olds😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she not just buy a flat on the docks? Or is she lying about it?
I think usually with well known people the address on companies House is not their home address and usually a correspondence address ... Even people not in the public eye don't tend to put a home address as it is in the public domain and access able for anyone to see at any time. Katie's Ltd company isn't the only one listed there so I'd say this is not where she lives or even has lived.

Has sal bumped into jem Lucy yet 🤔🤔 saw they had some beef and though they used to be good mates?! And I noticed Imogen from ibiza weekender used to call sal wife for lifey.. And now they don't follow each other on social media 🤣 what does she do to swap friends so much!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The locations she’s posting don’t add up. She’s obviously filmed lots of different places and then posts them in a sequence to look like the same place when they’re not. So for example a flashy view from inside the Burj, then in her next story I can see that she’s the complete opposite end of town, in an apartment block that I’m 95% sure is my old building. It’s a nice enough block but it’s nothing special, hence why she’s not showing you inside at all. The bathrooms, kitchen etc are all quite tired looking.

By the way, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are a public holiday here next week for National Day. Then it’s the weekend. So expect a 5 day bender!
She doesn’t need a public holiday for a 5 day bender she doesn’t have a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think usually with well known people the address on companies House is not their home address and usually a correspondence address ... Even people not in the public eye don't tend to put a home address as it is in the public domain and access able for anyone to see at any time. Katie's Ltd company isn't the only one listed there so I'd say this is not where she lives or even has lived.

Has sal bumped into jem Lucy yet 🤔🤔 saw they had some beef and though they used to be good mates?! And I noticed Imogen from ibiza weekender used to call sal wife for lifey.. And now they don't follow each other on social media 🤣 what does she do to swap friends so much!!
She has a different set of friends every month.

The only people who change their friends so frequently are users who only want to get something out of the friendship physically..

free drugs,
free clothes,
lends some shoes never gives them back kinda friend,
free drinks misses her round
Lends your handbag you never see it again kind of a friend
free meals

😳

Reactions: 19
Lmao wonder what job she’s got to be working on public holidays, considering she apparently starts work next week and arrived early to have a little “holiday” 🥴

Reactions: 6
I can't see salmon living in that house in birkenhead. For one, it would be burgled every week. Two, she was raised in west kirby and them cunts never like leave the posh end bussom. It's their safe haven full of pensioners.
Wrong address.
why would it be burgled every week? Only thing any burglars would be getting is tacky misguided dresses and counterfeit bags...🤣🤣 she is not a ‘posh bleep’ (well actually you got the bleep bit right) she’s as common as they come, tacky scruff from Birkenhead who ya trying to fool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a different set of friends every month.

The only people who change their friends so frequently are users who only want to get something out of the friendship physically..

free drugs,
free clothes,
lends some shoes never gives them back kinda friend,
free drinks misses her round
Lends your handbag you never see it again kind of a friend
free meals

😳
This is so true! When I was young and naive I got friendly with a friend of a friend and being a narcissist, her ways are double of the Sallie axls/katie prices of this world. She’s hated and is oblivious how much! Kids are feral, animals die in her care constantly, breeds with a puppy farmer, drives drunk/drugged but NEVER suffers consequences 😡. She comes into my shop to another girl and I can barely say ‘hi’ to her! She’s scum, total “wish she was” but as I say for years we have waited for her karma and nothing happens, in fact covid has helped her big time with all the grants/loans that have been available (she owns a pub that her parents bought her 🙄) so she’s worse than ever 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
I still can’t believe that ANYONE would part with their hard earned cash to have her promote their business???? I for one would give a massive wide berth to anything she’s promoting 🤷🏼‍♀️ The only people watch her page is to see what a huge car crash they are witnessing on a daily basis!

Attachments

PLEASE TELL ME SHES NOT GOING OUT WITH THAT OUTFIT ON ??? NEEDS SHOVED IN THE WASHER FFKS 😳
Hahahahahahaha she is as well

AIIIIIIIEEEEEE

‘spilt me bacon juice down me dress then tried to get it off with a dirty beauty blenda
How long have I owned you dress? How long it been?’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.