Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could not sleep this morning so I went back on some old threads on Sal. The Mr Melin screenshot one made me laugh on the Bibiana section when it was going down all Albanian and he got a freebie

the Melin restaurant near to me in Harlow, Essex (bloody really lovely food) has a big statement on their website 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Much improved Sal tweet tweet 🤣😂🤣 #botched View attachment 321843

Looks like a gaping butthole??
It looks like a cats asshole winking at you 🤮

I could not sleep this morning so I went back on some old threads on Sal. The Mr Melin screenshot one made me laugh on the Bibiana section when it was going down all Albanian and he got a freebie

the Melin restaurant near to me in Harlow, Essex (bloody really lovely food) has a big statement on their website 😂
I wasn’t around for the Bibiana drama, which thread was this

Reactions: 3
I think it was thread 1! You might need to go back a few pages

Reactions: 3
Safari is finally showing me Ali express ads since it’s talked about so much on here. I never heard of it before!!!

Reactions: 2

Ahhh the bibi era... What a time to be alive! Her and space raider face and Mr som kept us entertained for a bit 😁

I like bibi... I mean she is probably into all sorts of stuff I don't like or agree with but I followed her on Instagram for a bit (till she blocked me as she is quite private probably due to her dealings) and she is pretty bad ass. I wouldn't mess with her! She is a stunner too imo... 😍 Sallie peeved her off a few times and we thought she'd been sold to the Albanian mafia at one point! There was a lot of concern actually 😂

If anyone new here has any spare time it is worth going back over the threads... Sal has kept us entertained a lot during lockdown!

Still curious who dane is though!

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t Sam Faiers beef to do with Sallie sleeping with James Locke when he was with Danielle?

Reactions: 1
What’s going on with the skin around her fox eye? Is it meant to be puckered like that, and have holes??

54D3063E-9384-4933-B1C0-50ACBA20E61E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The proportions of her head and body are an absolute joke on her latest instagram pic.... her head is bigger than her entire torso, the more i look the worse it gets! Her photoshopping is totally out of hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My little girl was up late last night so i went back to the beginning, i think i got to page 15 of thread 1. I’ll go back later with a cuppa ☕

Just looking at little eyes story and is she really in a taxi in a bikini top? Is that even allowed over there?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.