Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali on IG - ‘didn’t take much makeup’ onto the train with her, then listed the dozen gifted products she had to make do with.
Seriously? My emergency train makeup consists of a pink Vaseline tin and mascara.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her emergency kit is better than my actual kit. I paid for mine.

Free earphones too, gosh. Again, I paid for mine out of my (taxed) salary.

Big debate about that - lorra lorra women take a Stance. They can do what they like ta very much ... sort of thing.

Reactions: 1
Wait, it wasn't a #presstattoo ? ;)
Was that a sarky comment, do you think? As IF the tattoo artist would work for free 😳 She’s very popular and doesn’t need Sali to advertise for her.

Sali is following me all over social media with her bloody Beauty Pie advert. Facebook... Insta... everywhere I scroll I see her face silently trying to talk to me (I always have sound off!)

Why doesn't she put her makeup on at home rather than on a filthy train in front of strangers.
I suspect partly because she wants to be called up on it so that she can have a massive go at the person, to regale her luvvies on Twitter 'then everyone in the carriage clapped'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember the lady with a bag on the train debacle? Must be six years ago.

Sali was on a train and a woman wouldn’t shift her bag from a spare chair. Sali confronted lady, taped the 3 minute exchange - “does your bag have a ticket?” being the famous quote - uploaded it to the FB page and possibly twitter and essentially orchestrated a pile on and character assassination of bag woman.

People who refuse to move their bags are arses, but as always Sali was so pious and so righteous and so out of order for taping the whole thing for a FB witch-a-long.

Reactions: 3
I suspect partly because she wants to be called up on it so that she can have a massive go at the person, to regale her luvvies on Twitter 'then everyone in the carriage clapped'
Yes I'm sure you are right - she has made it one of her 'things' and is probably very disappointed when nobody even looks at her. She loves to apply her red lippy in public. I think she thinks it makes her as sassy as her idol - Elizabeth Taylor.

Reactions: 3
Yes I'm sure you are right - she has made it one of her 'things' and is probably very disappointed when nobody even looks at her. She loves to apply her red lippy in public. I think she thinks it makes her as sassy as her idol - Elizabeth Taylor.
And the Queen. The Queen does it so it's fine to do it. But she's not a royalist, ok? She's just into royalties.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember the lady with a bag on the train debacle? Must be six years ago.

Sali was on a train and a woman wouldn’t shift her bag from a spare chair. Sali confronted lady, taped the 3 minute exchange - “does your bag have a ticket?” being the famous quote - uploaded it to the FB page and possibly twitter and essentially orchestrated a pile on and character assassination of bag woman.

People who refuse to move their bags are arses, but as always Sali was so pious and so righteous and so out of order for taping the whole thing for a FB witch-a-long.
Yep, I remember that, I know with social media nowadays people record loads of altercations, but at the time Sali not only recorded and published it... totally bizarre and if someone tried to do that to Sali she'd hang herself on a cross of victimisation

Disclaimer - people who put feet/bags on seats will be put on a rocket and fired into the sun when I rule the world

Yep, I remember that, I know with social media nowadays people record loads of altercations, but at the time Sali not only recorded and published it... totally bizarre and if someone tried to do that to Sali she'd hang herself on a cross of victimisation

Disclaimer - people who put feet/bags on seats will be put on a rocket and fired into the sun when I rule the world
That is so wierd you mentioned that as I was just thinking about it. She was awful - haranging that poor woman. She was so proud and put the clip on her early FB group to be rewarded with lots of 'you go girl'. I asked if she would've attacked anyone who wasn't white and middle class in the same way eg an elderly black lady. No answer. Like the same time she shouted at a Brighton mummy who parked her car in front of her house.

I don’t know the ins and outs of Sali’s relationship with Carey nor does anyone else here - anything written on this thread regarding that is speculative.
Sorry missed this, just catching up on the thread. This isn’t strictly true, my husband did know Carey and knows her partner, Tracyanne etc well. Glasgow music industry is a village in that everybody knows everybody. Anyway he was at her funeral, our daughter was sick so I was home. If I remember right Sali put herself forward to speak at the funeral and there was a lot of “who is she” whispered comments.

Nobody anywhere could have a bad word to say about Carey, she was the sweetest and least self serving person ever. Which is why she would have taken SH at face value.

Reactions: 12
Sorry missed this, just catching up on the thread. This isn’t strictly true, my husband did know Carey and knows her partner, Tracyanne etc well. Glasgow music industry is a village in that everybody knows everybody. Anyway he was at her funeral, our daughter was sick so I was home. If I remember right Sali put herself forward to speak at the funeral and there was a lot of “who is she” whispered comments.

Nobody anywhere could have a bad word to say about Carey, she was the sweetest and least self serving person ever. Which is why she would have taken SH at face value.
Thanks for this comment, it really puts the focus once again on Sali's self serving, pushy nature. I'm really disgusted to hear that she orchestrated a "me me me" party at somebody's funeral, it's just despicable behaviour to be honest.

She 100% wants to get into arguments so that she can go online and pretend to be a big feminist. Just get up earlier in the morning, woman :ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer: I have on occasion put some of my makeup on while on a train, but I never made a big song and dance about it and definitely wouldn't bring my whole bloody kit out. Imagine carrying all that stuff all day, I already have a bad shoulder as it is :p

That is utterly outrageous, her poor family having to deal with that narcissistic shite at their loved ones funeral.

Tell me more😁

They must have been very close though. I’ve just scrolled through Sali’s IG and there’s this photo, it reads as if Sali had a hand in the organisation of the funeral.

Tell me more😁

They must have been very close though. I’ve just scrolled through Sali’s IG and there’s this photo, it reads as if Sali had a hand in the organisation of the funeral.
What an odd thing to do - take a photo at your friend's funeral and put it on Instagram (whilst thanking Chanel). Just seems a bit off.

Reactions: 11
I think she sorted out the table not the funeral, there was a jar full of lipsticks for everyone to take.

Tell me more😁
She was pissed off someone was parking their land rover on the pavement or something, so she bollocked them and sarcastically asked them if they were a vet.
(I guess the joke is that vets are allowed the have land rovers and park where they want?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.