Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit ironic then that SH tweeted about Unbelievable saying that it, "is very, very good and necessary." Unless it taught her something. Lena Dunham admitted she lied over that rape case. The letter of apology she allegedly wrote to the alleged victim was nauseating. LD is vile in my opinion.
Sali’s capacity for emotional and intellectual growth and self-reflection is non-existent.

And I agree with you regarding Lena Dunham. She is a grotesque excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 2
Well, that Nars blush (Oasis) from the linked video is gorgeous! I'm tempted to at least look for swatches and dupes . And it was the only Nars blush she didn't have :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Well, that Nars blush (Oasis) from the linked video is gorgeous! I'm tempted to at least look for swatches and dupes . And it was the only Nars blush she didn't have :LOL:
It’s shimmery but less so than Orgasm. Goes very well with a red lip!

Reactions: 3
Sorry, can’t help myself .

I bet Sali would love to have Lionel Shriver at her book launch ..... just like Dawn has, a proper Author 😁😁😁😁
Looks like the prawn got the last laugh!
#PrawnPower 🍤 🦐 🍤 💪🏻

(Good for you, Dawn!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's such a wierd thing to take to Twitter about anyway isn't it? Surely it wouldn't help any of the parties concerned but would just ratchet up tension. And oh dear the don't post mean stuff on the internet 😂 . Oh deary me.
It was not only the lack of #ibelieveher but as you say, such a weird thing to do. Make it all about her somehow and vaguepost so everyone had to check *she* was ok?

Reactions: 1
Lauren and Sali
I think the most Smithers thing she has done is when SH said on IG she might dye her hair grey and she, Lauren, chipped in with something along the lines of 'oh but you really really don't need to'. Too much.

Reactions: 2
What’s Lionel Shriver done wrong?

:Googles:. duck, is she pro-Brexit?
Not only pro Brexit but extremely right wing generally. Very anti-immigrant (ironic as she is one but she's rich, white and a native English speaker so probably think she's 'the right kind of immigrant.') Saw her on the BBC recently referring to remainers as 'emotionally odd. '

I'm not sure if this is the same occasion but I remember seeing SH tell someone who tweeted her directly "duck off, nutjob" or possibly nutbag. That was literally SH's 1st tweet to this person who was asking SH to speak to a male friend on her behalf. After seeing that I obviously followed subsequent tweets very closely because I am a nosey cow and there wasn't much going on in my sewer that evening.
After that opening greeting SH's attitude gradually changed and SH was actually quite nice to this stranger as it became clear she had obviously been treated like tit by a very good friend of SH's and been led to believe that there was a chance of a relationship or possibly that he loved her. I seem to remember the stranger was French or lived in France. Whatever had happened had taken place over webcam but this woman seemed heart broken and set up a specific twitter account to try to make contact with him and and contacted SH after being repeatedly ignored.

I can't remember anyone else getting involved in the conversation I saw so perhaps SH has lots of crappy male friends. This was over 5 years ago and I think it was a Saturday night.
Its possible it was part of the same thing. A woman had written a blog post making certain accusations. Sali came out saying, essentially, what a witch. Turned out he had a massive gambling addiction and was generally an emotionally abusive hole according to his own blog fairly shortly after. As i say, i found it very telling that Sali immediately not only went after the woman but also somehow made it about her. Some good friends of mine were knee deep in Gtl at the time but after that I just couldnt.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.