Sali Hughes #63 Evening oll, shrill on the socials at every opportunity.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glasses have been found! Rest easy everyone. They were in a trouser pocket the whole time. I bet the team who were getting tit are thrilled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I also love the irony of Clinique, home of the step 2 astringent toner I tortured my face with as a pimply teen, hosting a conference about why skin is sensitised.
Totally. I had the soap, toner, yellow moisturiser set as a treat from my mum when I went to uni and it wrecked my skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I discovered Clinique 3 step when I was a student and I loved it. I used to beg people to get it for me from the US as it was 40% cheaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The white lab coats and the faux prescription...that's a bit silly. They're sales assistants not dermatologists ffs.
I know - these beauty bods take themselves so seriously 😂 as if what they are doing is so terribly terribly important.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The glasses have been found! Rest easy everyone. They were in a trouser pocket the whole time. I bet the team who were getting tit are thrilled
Her wardrobe is apparently so cavernous that it took six months to rotate through it enough to find the guilty thieving pair of trousers. 👖👓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loved Venezia! First found it in a magazine free sample I took on the plane to Italy and bought a bottle as soon as I could. Used Venezia in Venice 😅
It was gorgeous, one of my all time favourites. Just recalled I loved Champs-Elysees too back in the day.

Reactions: 3
The white lab coats and the faux prescription...that's a bit silly. They're sales assistants not dermatologists ffs.

I've had the most horrible allergic reaction to DDML and TTDO, hypoallergenic is just a marketing term anyway.
I once had an Elemis facial and it set my skin on fire (it contained ginger FFS) anyway the lady wouldn’t give me a wet wipe because “it’s all natural ingredients, you can’t be reacting“ mate I find ginger biscuits a bit spicy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Speaking of flattering, I’ve been saying since the early 1990s that Clinique’s Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, (£24), is the most user-friendly and universally gratifying tint for all skin tones – and now it’s gone viral. The almost transparent formula is an unchallenging way to “do” burgundy without making a show of it, and its sheerness makes it less winter glühwein, more summer sangría.

Oh duck off, it does NOT flatter all skin tones.

a glimmering brownish Bordeaux that makes my eyes greener, my dark circles seem brighter.

LOL with the ringlight cranked up to eleven your eyes still look blue, sorry....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20