Sali Hughes #58 who has always been open about her own use of Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty cool that Sali can smell Glossier You all day long when she's using the deodorant in the Sandstone scent 😃
#expertnose #olfactoryonanism
---
"I brought it last year - because I go to Glastonbury every year - and I put it in the backpack I only use for Glastonbury ... "
We get it, Sal, you're a regular :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Laughing my tits off Sal not being able to cope with Glastonbury "background noise".
Broadcasting the equivalent of an end of quarter stocktake at a city centre branch of Superdrug is what the festival is really about. Pipe the duck down Hives.
Not very often I laugh out loud at Tattle, but you nailed it there 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty cool that Sali can smell Glossier You all day long when she's using the deodorant in the Sandstone scent 😃
#expertnose #olfactoryonanism
---
"I brought it last year - because I go to Glastonbury every year - and I put it in the backpack I only use for Glastonbury ... "
We get it, Sal, you're a regular :rolleyes:
Oh that’s unusual, a deodorant which lasts upwards of 12 months after it’s been opened

Reactions: 2
Yay. Can't wait for that. She'll take Rive Gauche "the first scent for feminists". She'll have Real Techniques brushes because they're so cheap that if she drops them in the mud, they can stay there. Bioderma because cheaper micellar is better. Maybe the Primark eye glitter palette. And a tubing mascara. Unscented wipes for her cystitis prone bits. She'll save on packing because she has to rush back on Sunday to have a Chilli Pickle takeaway with Dan.
Omg.
So much of this is spot on 😂
The Real Techniques brushes to drop in the mud 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.