Sali Hughes #59 You don’t need this and neither do I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Leonard and @Mselvista for thread title suggestion.
In honour of Sali recommending numerous products that do exactly the same thing.

As we speak Sali is reporting from the front line at Glastonbury. We are all hoping her fanny is OK 🙏 (She mentioned it first).
She's brought out some more products for her capsule range that apparently didn't need any more products.
She won an award at the Perfume prize thingies for the Perfume Diaries vlog.
On a completely unrelated note she was a judge at the Perfume prize thingies.

Let's all settle down for a post Glasto Chilli Pickle feast and enjoy this next thread dear beef faces 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Great summary and one of the best thread titles so far. Succinctly sums up what’s not ok with influencers in general and Sali in particular. The bags of make up and skincare she drags to a music festival - mindboggling!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's absolutely mad to me that she buggers off home before the headliner to watch it with the husband. Although this year I'd make an exception as its Elton and if he was playing in my back garden I'd draw the blinds. I can olmost see her filming herself running with a giant case shouting ecxthuth me at everyone for the anticlimactic reward of Dan and a korma.
---
I genuinely don't understand ppl who comment like this on influencers posts. A very lonely person with no real 3D friends to ask? Hoping to get a goodie bag of freebies? Cos all you're getting is love and condolences mate.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jo Jones and her husband were at the side of the stage at Glastonbury for Lizzo and Guns n Roses.
Aside from the constant irritation at how these ones constantly get presumably free tickets (though Jo hadn't been for 25 years), I wonder if they met up with Sali and Caitlin et al.

Reactions: 6
Having never been to Glastonbury I'm probably not best qualified to answer but Christ Alive how much stuff has she taken with her?Who needs all that?Are people seriously bothering with layering skin routines and 2 types of dry shampoo?
She looks really agitated and uptight in this video, like she can't relax, let go and enjoy anything.And can someone report her to Michael Eavis for the illegal Tatcha face mist?!! (Pleading innocently about not knowing how it got it her bag FFS😂)

• Haha
Why doesn’t Sali just come out and admit she just wants to beat the traffic out of Worthy Farm on Sunday and she’s had enough of the Glasto experience by then, seasoned goer as she is 😉😉😉😉.

Not tradition Sal , it’s the traffic but that’s too dull for her to admit , she’s been beating it for years .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Having never been to Glastonbury I'm probably not best qualified to answer but Christ Alive how much stuff has she taken with her?Who needs all that?Are people seriously bothering with layering skin routines and 2 types of dry shampoo?
She looks really agitated and uptight in this video, like she can't relax, let go and enjoy anything.And can someone report her to Michael Eavis for the illegal Tatcha face mist?!! (Pleading innocently about not knowing how it got it her bag FFS😂)
I’m at Glastonbury right now, waiting at the tent for kids to return so we can leave and beat the traffic (not cos it’s tradition) and I forgot to bring any shampoo, shower gel or conditioner whatsoever, husband has been filling the cap of my HRT gel with his shower gel and I’ve made do with that.

I haven’t brought a million different sunscreen either, just a few cans of the new Aldi spray stuff and none of us have burnt, bargain at £3.50 too.

I did however spend my time getting to the barrier for the Courteeners, Hives and Shame and had a bloody good sing along, something Sal should try some time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Glad to see from her fake tan hem drop that she’s wafting her surely emerged winter pins at Glasto again.

IMG_0357.jpeg
Also, not being a dick, but what on earth has happened to make her nose look so prominent in every single one of these recent pics of her? I can’t figure out what on earth she’s done to manage that.
IMG_0358.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Glad to see from her fake tan hem drop that she’s wafting her surely emerged winter pins at Glasto again.

View attachment 2265157Also, not being a dick, but what on earth has happened to make her nose look so prominent in every single one of these recent pics of her? I can’t figure out what on earth she’s done to manage that.
View attachment 2265160
Wide angle lens.

85, 24 and 14 mm lens in comparison in the attachment. The wider the lens the weirder the face.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is iPhone's front-facing camera wide lens?
Yes. The specs depend on the model but they're all pretty wide. Equivalent to 23 or 26mm while you'd use a 50 or 85 or 135 for portraits. The phones physically cannot use those lengths. The distances in the hardware are too short.

Reactions: 8
List of toiletries I bought with me last time I went to Glastonbury- toothpaste (and brush) face wipes, moisturizer, wet wipes in lieu of a shower, shampoo*, sunscreen** and mascara. Anything else seems superfluous to me. And it makes the first shower afterwards the best shower of the whole year.

*In 2010 and it was 32 degrees the whole place turned into a dustbowl and my hair looked like Medusa.

**it’s also available free on site so you don’t m even need to pack that.

• Heart
A lot of people leave their crap behind like tents ect. If security find a tit load of cosmetics and skincare we know who the culprit is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's absolutely mad to me that she buggers off home before the headliner to watch it with the husband. Although this year I'd make an exception as its Elton and if he was playing in my back garden I'd draw the blinds. I can olmost see her filming herself running with a giant case shouting ecxthuth me at everyone for the anticlimactic reward of Dan and a korma.
---
I genuinely don't understand ppl who comment like this on influencers posts. A very lonely person with no real 3D friends to ask? Hoping to get a goodie bag of freebies? Cos all you're getting is love and condolences mate.
Kick me out, I think Sali responded well to this.
---
A lot of people leave their crap behind like tents ect. If security find a tit load of cosmetics and skincare we know who the culprit is.
A little tee-pee made of real techniques brushes where a teeny tiny thumb Eli a has been camping?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.